26

"Let go already!"

"No!"

"He needs to sit down!"

"But I want to sit with you! Why does he get to sit with you!"

"Because I don't like you!"

"What? Arthur, don't say such hurtful things!"

"Oh, shut it!"

I pushed him away from me and left him, soon sitting where he was sitting before. "Ivan, you can sit over here," I spoke. I patted the seat next to me, and he laughed. "Here you go!" Ivan spoke. "Thank you!" I smiled. I watched how everyone was chatting with each other, and Michelle went and started to play connect four against Matthew. Imagine that? A bunch of mid-thirty-year-olds playing games.

Adnan suddenly moved away from me and sat beside Francis. I observed him carefully and won't hesitate to hit a bitch.

"So, are you seeing anyone right now?" Ivan asked. "No, but I was thinking I should start dating," I laughed. "Ah yes, the old "I should start dating but never do" I completely get that," he laughed. "Yeah, I tell myself I will all the time and never commit, but this time I want to," I explained. He began to drink his drink slowly, and we both leaned back.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you only into women? Or maybe guys? Sorry if that is too personal!"

"No! Don't worry, well, I'm not against being with men; I just don't think about it. I've been with women before and men equally. I just happen to hang around a bunch of gays! It is like they flock to me!" I laughed. Literally! Everyone I knew would sleep with whoever wanted to sleep with them. I can't tell if they were gay, straight, or just whores. "Oh! That's nice then!" He laughed.

"What about you?" I asked. "Ah, well, I've never been with a guy, so I'm not too sure; I'd be willing to try new things, though," he spoke. We both looked at each other, and for some reason, I think we were both thinking the same thing. "Well, I wouldn't mind leaving early later," he spoke.

I started to laugh, and I began to fiddle with my thumbs. "Same with me; I just need to make sure Francis does not black out; I don't need him getting into trouble and yelling at me about it tomorrow," I laughed. "Of course, you sure do care about him despite hating him," he laughed.

I looked at him suddenly, and my face was serious. He was right... I did care about him enough to want to make sure he went home safely. Despite Adnan being weird, it was definitely something not normal for people to do when they claimed to hate each other.

I looked over to Francis; he had managed to get away from Adnan and began chatting with Antonio and Gilbert. I did not necessarily despise him, I mean, our relationship could have been better, but there are things people can't take back. I am not one to hold a grudge, but even if we ignored the girlfriend thing, he had always given me a hard time in high school and in college. His sleeping with my girlfriend was just the tip of the iceberg.

"Maybe you can tell me all the details later," Ivan smiled. I looked back at him and smiled back. "Yeah, just don't tell anyone," I laughed. "Never!" He reassured.

~
Later that night, I approached Alfred. "Hey!" I spoke. I slid next to him, and I could see Francis staring at me. It was like he was observing me very closely. "Yeah? Decide to join us after hanging with your new friend?" Alfred teased. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. Alfred looked at me and smiled. "What is it?" He asked. "Ivan and I are going to leave already. Can you make sure Francis gets home safely?" I asked.

"Hmmm?"

"Please?"

"But why?"

"Please! Just keep an eye on him; I don't want him doing anything stupid!" I spoke. Alfred lifted a brow at me and shrugged. "Fine! I will watch over your nemesis," He rolled his eyes. I knew that Alfred did not like him too much, but I still trusted him. "Thank you, and I owe you one!" I cheered. "Yes! You do!" He laughed.

"Bye, everyone! We are heading out already!" I announced. It is not like they would know he and I were going to be together. Francis looked at me carefully, and I waved at him. "Don't do anything stupid!" I warned. "Never! That is your job!" He laughed.

Ivan waved at everyone, and he watched as we both left together. He was too drunk even to remember this. All of them were. I just hope they make it home safely.

Once Ivan and I left the room, it was a little awkward. "Hey! Don't worry, and I will take care of you!" I smiled. He laughed at what I said and shrugged. "Yeah, do you mind showing me a few things?" He asked. "I can! I'll take the lead!" I smiled. His face got red, and I grabbed his hand. "Do not worry," I added.

Okay... I know I sleep around a little bit, but I have needs too! I'm not in a relationship, so I could do whatever I wanted. That does not make me a whore! Just sexually aware, and I know what I want. "Wow, your hands are soft," Ivan spoke. I looked down at our hands and laughed a little. "Thank you, yours are too," I added. "Oh, this doesn't have to be anything serious," I said.

"Oh yeah! I figured that much! Don't worry, we will have fun either way," he spoke, flustered. He was honestly really cute. Maybe I have a thing for sleeping with guys who are easily flustered? Hmmm? I wonder what type of guy Francis is. Hmm... has he even slept with a guy? Am I pretty sure he is a little... fruity?

I guess it isn't really confirmed.