33

Once everyone showed up, Alfred began to explain the game to us. It was going to be a water balloon fight, and I didn't understand why there needed to be rules. "Okay! So the last person to get wet is the winner!" Alfred announced. "Will there be a prize?" Matthew asked. Alfred looked at him seriously and began to look around. "Ah! The winner—well—they will...Arthur will embroider a pillow cover for them!"

"Hey! You can't just volunteer my time! It takes a lot of work!" I yelled. He began to laugh at me, and I looked at him, annoyed. "That seems kind of lame," Michelle spoke. "Ahh! Arthur can make anything! So anything you want!"

"Stop giving me more work!"

"Haha!"

"No one wants a lame pillowcase!" I said, annoyed. I looked at everyone, and they all looked a little interested. "Can you make roses?" Antonio asked. "I mean, sure... I can do any design—Wait! Really?" I asked, shocked. It was like all of them began to think of what they could have me make on a pillow for them. "Hey... can you do this?" Kiku tapped on my shoulder, and he had a picture pulled up. Was it sailor moon?

"Yeah...." I spoke, concerned.

"What about this?" Ivan spoke. I looked at what he showed me. It was this lovely design. "Yeah... that looks easy," I answered. "What about this!" Matthew showed me an anime boy, and I lifted a brow. "Sure..."

Everyone started pulling up pictures, and I looked at everything they wanted me to do. "Okay, you all made a point, but you all did not think about what would happen if I won!" I smirked. "We will just go against you!" Francis laughed.

"Nice try! I am like a ninja! Your ass is grass!" I laughed.

"Alright then! Challenge accepted!" Alfred laughed. "Let's start!" He announced. He pulled the buckets all over the place, and he carried one.

My eyes widened, and I used my fast reflexes. I pulled a bucket and started to throw the balloons at people. "You bastard!" Adnan said, angry. I was aiming for him immediately. Everyone began to throw balloons at each other, and I quickly moved around all of them. They all must want that embroidered pillowcase.

~
Within ten minutes, people were being taken out. I was still standing strong! All that was left was Francis, me, and Kiku. "COME ON, KIKU! KICK THEIR ASS!" Alfred cheered. They had tried going against me, but I beat them, as usual. I held two balloons in my hand, and the three of us looked at each other carefully.

This was getting intense.

I began to come closer, and Kiku stepped back. I looked at Francis, and his hair was up. He looked at us carefully and suddenly met my eyes.

What if he and I joined to get Kiku out?

I looked at him and looked to Kiku as if signaling to team up. He smiled at me, and we both turned to Kiku. "Oh, for Fucks sake!" Kiku spoke. I began to laugh, and Francis and I raised our hands.

We both threw a balloon at him simultaneously and immediately started to laugh. Now it was him and I, and I would beat him.

Kiku wiped the water from his face and went to sit beside Alfred. "Okay! No slick shit!" Alfred announced. "This is the fight of the lifetime!" Gilbert laughed.

Francis and I looked at each other determined, and began to circle each other. "I was thinking that maybe on my pillow case, it could say, "Arthur is my bitch!" It has a nice ring to it!" He laughed.

"Yeah, right! As if you would last long enough to see me buy the materials."

I watched how he moved and wanted him to make the first move. "Someone just throw one!" Ivan spoke. Francis's eyes widened, and he suddenly threw the balloon at me.

My eyes widened, watching as the balloon bounced off of me.

I looked to the ground where the balloon fell, shocked. I looked to Francis, who was also in shock. I could sense everyone trying not to laugh, and I could not help it. I burst out laughing.

I picked up his balloon and immediately threw that one at him, along with the other one I had already had in my hands.

I hit him in the face, and he looked like an idiot. He stood there shocked, and his hair was drenched. "I WON!" I cheered. I ran toward him and began to pull at his hair. "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, YOU FROG-EATING BAGUETTE!" I laughed. He looked at me with annoyance and clenched his fists. "Oh, you think that is funny?" He asked. I nodded at him and continued to poke fun at him.

He began to walk away, annoyed, and I continued to laugh at him. Everyone stared at him, concerned, wondering what he would do. I began to walk toward Alfred, and for some reason, he looked at me, horrified. "Bro, in the nicest way possible, you fucked up," he started.

"What?" I asked.

That's when I realized it.

I made the mistake of turning my back on Francis.

*SPLASH*

My eyes widened as I felt all the water soak me from head to toe. I lifted my arms to shake some of the water off and turned around. Francis was holding an empty bucket with water and smirked at me. "Suck it, rosbif!" He mocked. "How mature, frog!" I laughed.

Francis placed the bucket down and sat beside Ivan and Antonio, suddenly sticking his tongue out to me.

This doesn't sound good, but a part of me wanted to pull his tongue. Not even that; And try to shove it back in his mouth. "We can't all be winners," he laughed. "Yeah, is that what the French tell themselves?" I laughed. He began to mock my laugh, and he rolled his eyes.

I looked away from him and saw Adnan staring at me, annoyed. That was not even flirting! I know he is freaking out right now. What a wanker.