38

As I walked up to the door, I knocked. I could hear this soft Spanish song playing. It sounded sweet and sad. "Come in!" A voice called. I opened the door and entered slowly. The music was playing, and it made me calm. I closed the door behind me, locking it so that no one would interrupt us. "Francis?" I called. "I'm over here," he spoke. He peeked his head out of a curtain and smiled at me. The makeup he had on was gone, his hair was up in a bun, and he wore his regular clothes.

I walked over to him and shut the curtain. "Whoa, are you going to kill me?" He asked. He looked at me sadly and tried to look away. "No... however, I won't be able to stop Alfred, Antonio, and Adnan from doing that," I laughed. He smiled at me sweetly and pulled me. He made me sit down at one of the tables, and I did so.

Francis began to pace around, and I could tell he did not know what to say. "Well, I'm very sorry. I was told to do it, but I may have gotten carried away," he started. I looked at him, concerned, and slightly sat up from the table. "Hey, I told you they explained it to me; it is fine," I explained. "Arthur! You don't get it! I was only supposed to give the person a peck... and well I—I nearly violated you," he spoke, embarrassed.

He was beating himself over it.

"Come here!" I started. I walked over to him, grabbing his wrist. Francis looked at me, confused, and I forced him to sit at the table. "Look at me! Listen to me because I will not repeat myself!"

"Okay..."

"Shut up! And listen!"

"I am not mad about it! I can't bring myself to be mad at you. You not having a choice or taking over for Michelle is not the reason why I'm not angry. I keep trying to think about the reasons, but nothing comes to mind. You do not need to feel bad about it; we are friends now! Friends help each other! I would have rather you kissed me than anyone else! Especially Adnan!"

His eyes widened, and I placed my hands on his cheeks. His sitting down allowed me to be taller than him for once. I was able to look at him from above finally. "I know, but I borderline sexually assaulted you; I did not ask you; I was out of control."

"Who cares? What's done is done, and I'm telling you that everything is fine."

I swallowed some saliva stuck in my throat and came closer to him. I wanted him, and I wanted him to kiss me again.

I traced my hands from his cheeks and placed them on the sides of his head. I looked down at him and bent his neck slightly back. My face was close to him, and I observed him. He was so beautiful, and I could kiss him right now if I wanted to. "I'm freaking out so much because I loved every second of it," he whispered.

My heart was beating faster, and I looked at him. When he said that, it only made my feelings for him grow. "Me too; I would give anything for that feeling to come back again," I spoke. I started to close the gap between us and managed to be so close that our chests were touching. "I hate you so much for making me feel this way," I whispered.

"I hate you more—"

I held his face tightly in my hands and kissed him. My lips were moving against his, and I loved every bit of it. Francis began to lean back, and I used my left hand to support me. I placed it on the table and used my right hand to keep him close to me. He was so close that I could smell his cologne.

My heart had begun to beat faster, but my breathing had started to slow until it stopped. He gripped his hands onto my shirt, and I began to grab him tighter.

I pulled away from him suddenly and looked at him, shocked. "I am so sorry, and I don't know what got into me," I spoke. I began to help fix his hair, and he was flustered. His face was red, and we looked at each other shocked. "No! Don't be sorry!" He spoke. We were still very close to each other.

"I'm usually not like this; I'm sorry, forgive me!" I spoke. I was so nervous that I crossed the line. Francis smiled at me and suddenly grabbed my collar. He pulled me closer, and I looked down at him nervously. "Don't be so modest; just kiss me," he spoke.

My head exploded!

I was red, and I knew I was. My body was hot, and he pulled me in to kiss. He was trapping me, and there was no escape. I kissed him back and pulled away again. "We can't here! We have to get back! They will wonder why we are taking so long."

I pulled him up and began to help him fix himself. Francis looked at me and smiled. "We should go!" I started. I turned away from him and suddenly felt him grab me. I looked at him, and he began to push me against the wall to my right. "Francis?" I asked.

He looked at me and forced me to look at him. "Do you think you can suddenly leave after that?" He asked. Francis suddenly kissed me again; this time, he trailed his hands all over my body. "Fran—cis," I spoke. I was trying not to get so excited.

"No! We shouldn't now!" I spoke.

I pulled away, and he looked annoyed. "We have to go; they'll notice," I explained. I began moving away from him and fixed myself a little. I was sure that my face was red. "Alright, but don't think you will be able to get away from me later," he laughed. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! We will see about that," I laughed.