3

"ARTHUR! THIS SONG!" Alfred started to shake me, and I began to laugh. We were drinking a lot, and I was drunk. "No! I don't want to!" I laughed. He was trying to pull me up. Matthew and Gilbert met and got along very well. They had been talking the whole time and laughed at seeing us. Antonio smiled at how silly Alfred and I were being.
"I can't; I don't want to embarrass myself," I laughed.

"I like big butts, and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring," Alfred began to sing and I started to laugh.

Alfred finally pulled me up, and he started to dance. "Alfred, please, you are embarrassing me," I laughed. I was drunk and wobbling.

"'Cause you ain't that average groupie
I've seen her dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas" he sang.

" yeah fellas yeah" I finally sang. Alfred started laughing, and the two of us started to laugh.

"Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)
Shake that healthy butt," he continued to sing as I did the backup voices.

"Baby got back," we laughed in unison. We both pointed at each other and started to dance. Matthew, Gilbert, and Antonio began to laugh at us. I looked to Francis, who just stared at me the whole time. I was too drunk to be bothered with him. 

I reached for a drink and started to chug it. "Wooo! Did you see that?!" I looked to Alfred, who also took a shot. It is New Year! Anything was possible this year. Trying to focus, I blinked multiple times and started to lean against Alfred. "I think I'm done for tonight!" I laughed.

I pushed myself up and started to walk toward the restroom. "Where are you going, dude?!" Alfred called. "The restroom!" I told. I had to pee badly. I started to walk over, and I could hear their voices faint. I wobbled into the restroom a bit dizzy and quickly held onto the sink. "Man, I should not have drunk so much," I said, holding my mouth closed. I usually do not get so sick, but for some reason I was.

"Are you okay?" A voice spoke. I turned to look and to my surprise it was Francis. I rolled my eyes seeing him and nodded. "Yes, why are you here?" I asked, annoyed. "Well, Alfred asked me, and you looked sick, I thought I would be nice," he spoke. I looked at him crossing my arms and studied him. "Hmm? I don't buy it; we hated each other," I spoke. He rolled his eyes at me and breathed out deeply.

"Yeah, I still do, but you are drunk, and I don't need you getting hurt," he said, annoyed. "Huh? That's it? I'm leaving," I said, annoyed. I tried to move past him, but he stopped me. "Move before I make you move," I hissed. "Oh, please, at least wash your face before you leave. You look like shit," he said. Francis pointed to the mirror, and I looked at myself.

I had food around my mouth, and my face looked sweaty and dirty. He was right, I looked like shit. "Fine, but I won't like it," I slurred. I walked over to the sink and started to wash my face. He continued to stand there watching me, and I dried my face. "Better?" I asked. He nodded at me, and I walked over to him again.

"Honestly, why do we even hate each other? Can't we try and call a truce?" I laughed. I wobbled a little, and he caught me so I would not fall. "You are cute. However, I think that if you didn't talk so much, we would have gotten along," he mocked me. My eyes widened at what he said, and I felt my face get hot.

"Huh?!"
"Yeah? You are annoying, have a terrible temper, and are mad ninety percent of the time. We could have gotten along if you shut up for a second."
"Me? You are the narcissist who slept with my girlfriend!"
"Huh? That happened in high school! You slept with mine in college!"
"Because you did the same to me! It was payback!"
"Of course, you would resort to that, and you are such a child!"
"Me? A child? Pfft! You only care about yourself and never take anyone else into account. You went out of your way to break up me and my ex in high school, and you still refuse to give me an explanation!"
"Want an explanation?"
"Yeah!"
"Because I wanted to! It was easy, and I wanted to do it!"

My eyes widened at what he said, and I immediately punched him. "Why you!" He pushed me against the wall and punched me back. "You are such a stupid wanker! Kill yourself!" I pulled his hair, and we grabbed each other's shoulders.

"I ONLY SLEPT WITH HER TO PISS YOU OFF!"
"YEAH? WELL, YOU DID NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU DO IT WITHOUT TRYING!"

We continued to fight each other and yell at each other. "Hey! What is going on?!" Francis and I turned and saw Antonio standing in the doorway. "Francis, he is drunk," Antonio spoke. He pulled Francis away from me and began to see if I was okay. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. He began to fix my hair, and I looked at him, shocked and confused.

I looked at Francis, and he also had the same look. "Why would you fight him?" Antonio asked Francis. Francis did not say anything, and the room grew silent. "I'm going home; see you all Monday," Francis spoke. He turned to leave, leaving Antonio and me confused.