37

"I swear! I am going to kick his ass!" Antonio yelled. My eyes widened as he began to leave, and I quickly stopped him. "Hey! Calm down!" Gilbert spoke. "Yeah! It was obvious they had to do it, as much as it pisses me off. I am sure they will explain everything later," Alfred stepped in. I started to button up my shirt and fix my hair a little. The scarf was still around my neck, and I took it off. Kiku held it for me, and I smiled at him. "Yes, let's all go talk to Francis!" Adnan spoke. He looked highly pissed, and I was sure everyone noticed it.

I didn't want anyone to be mad at him. I wasn't angry, so it was fine. I was just thrown for a loop. "Come on, they should be getting out soon; let's just go talk to them," Ivan spoke. We all nodded and began to leave the room. They all walked out ahead of me, but I stood still.

I liked the kiss... it was better than I could have ever imagined. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my face was still red. I wanted to talk to Francis alone...

Some of me wanted to ask him to do it again, or maybe I could even do it. I wanted more of him; I was willing to do anything to feel what I felt at the time. The way he pulled my hair and the way he touched me and felt his tongue in my mouth.

It was driving me crazy!

I quickly left the restroom and looked around for everyone. They were waiting by the door that led to the back area. That's where we were told they would come out from.

I stood silently in the back of everyone. They were all talking about it. Antonio and Adnan seemed the angriest. Wait! What will Adnan do? I have not thought of that!

I began to snap out of it as I saw the door open. "HEY! What were you thinking?!" Antonio started. However, the first person to come out was Matthew. He looked shocked to see everyone but looked nervous. "Francis knew this would happen; he wanted me to calm you all down before he came out," Matthew started.

"Eh? Tell him to show himself!"

"You all need to calm down, and it was not his fault. He was told to do that to the person sitting in that seat, and it happened to be Arthur; he did not know!" Matthew told.

Oh...

I guess that makes sense why the spotlight was on me. I think I was hoping he picked me. It would have been nice if he did; it probably would have made me more attracted to him. "See! Everything is fine!" Ivan tried to hold Antonio back. "Hey, guys! Sorry about all of that!" Michelle came out and moved past everyone. "It was supposed to be me, but Francis switched roles with me because I was uncomfortable with it," she smiled.

Shit!

He was a lovely person!

"Really?" Alfred asked.

"Yeah! He felt terrible, Yao and Matthew did not want to, and he took one for the team! Although, I guess he might have gotten too into it!" She giggled. 'Too into it? Maybe what he made me feel was accurate.

"Whoa! I did not think he was serious! All of you are out here... Matthew, Michelle, it was nice hanging out; we should get together sometime," Yao said. Ivan smiled at him, and Yao moved passed everyone. "Oh, Arthur! Francis wants to talk to you alone!" Yao spoke.

My eyes widened, and everyone stared at me. Great! Just fantastic! I could see Adnan glaring at me, and I knew it was only a matter of time before he had enough. "I'm sorry; I will talk to him and get everything cleared up!" I spoke.

Matthew held the door open for me, and I moved through everyone. "Don't be mad! That is my job! I don't need anyone defending me, so you can stop freaking out," I spoke. I looked to Antonio and Alfred, who now looked like they felt terrible. "It was nothing more than a script; all of you should not take it seriously. They all did not have a choice to be in the performance. Francis was nice enough to do the hard part, and I'm sure he was uncomfortable. How about we think about how he feels? He does not want to show his face to anyone and will probably apologize! So please be kind to him because I'm sure he is beating himself up over it."

They all looked at me, shocked, and I looked to Adnan. His face had gotten softer, and I hoped he realized that he should not be mad. However, he is a crazy person, so I doubt that.

Matthew and Michelle moved, and I walked through the door. "Where is he?" I asked. "It is the last room down the hall; he was changing, so he will probably be done," Michelle spoke. I nodded at them and smiled. "Thank you, and can all of you just go do something else?" I asked.

"Yes! We are leaving!" Kiku spoke. He pulled Alfred, Ivan pulled Adnan and Gilbert pulled Antonio. Gilbert was speechless and did not know what to say. Matthew immediately went to him, and they both began to whisper to each other. I'm sure Matthew was telling him more.

I closed the door and immediately walked to the room that Michelle told me he was in. I took a deep breath and walked quickly. I hope he was not beating himself up over it. If he felt that bad about it, I would not try to express how I liked it. I think that would be a bad idea in the first place. If he does not find me the slightest attractive, then saying how it made me feel is not smart. We are barely friends, and I want to keep him around.

Frankly...

I've grown to enjoy his company.