Jᴇɴɴɪᴇ x Lɪsᴀ

Jennie's P.O.V
With Yuna and Jungkook gone for the week, I'll be the entertaining one, not like I already am. My life is way more interesting than Yuna's indecisive life. Ever since Lisa apologized to the group, I had been staying by her side.

She really needed me, and truth is I need her. I still love her through all her bullshit. She's still the sensitive, stuck up, and silly girl I know. I know her getting pregnant wasn't ideal for her, and the baby's father is unknown. Yet losing her baby girl definitely affected Lisa. I didn't know exactly what to do or say to her. We didn't really talk how we used to ever since my confession.

And when I found her crying in the bathroom all I could do was hold her in my arms and clean her up. Nobody saw the weak her, nobody sees her venerable side. That's why it's easy to hate her, but she's not all bad.

"Jennie!" She yells, as I rush out the bathroom and into her room.

"Are you done talking to yourself I'm ready to go get some food." She says, with a slight attitude.

"I wasn't talking to myself." I tell her.

"Sure you weren't." She rolls her eyes, as she hops out of bed.

"I'm not entertaining this conversation." I add, and she scoffs.

"Good because I'm hungry and Taehyung made chicken dumplings." She tells me.

"I wonder why he's cooking. He barely likes us." I joke.

"Neither do I, but I don't care." She says, grabbing her puffer jacket.

"Hey could we actually talk before we head over?" I ask, and she looks back at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Jennie no, I know you and I don't want to talk about anything serious." Lisa protests, and I take her hand.

"You can't keep everything bottled up, it isn't healthy you'll only blow up." I argue back.

"I just want to go get some chicken dumplings and drink a little whiskey...why are you wanting to do this right now?" She asks, as she leaves the bedroom and I follow behind her.

"I'm hungry we're leaving." She says, but I block the entrance.

"You're being childish." She adds.

"We haven't said much, and before you get crazy drunk I want to talk it out." Jennie says.

"Our friendship isn't the same as it used to be." She says, bluntly.

"Ever since I confessed my feelings for you." I add, as I watch her grab two glass bottles out the cabinet.

"Fine you want to talk. Let's fucking talk." She demands, as I watch her pour two glasses of Taylor Port wine.

"I feel so crazy." She whispers, after gulping down her wine.

"You're my best friend, and I never saw it." She admits, and I pour her and myself another glass.

"You were so blinded by Jungkook you would of never saw it." I deadpanned.

"Don't mention that, I was such a dumb bitch." She adds.

"Ever since you confessed I've been avoiding it...avoiding this conversation." Lisa tells me.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Jennie come on now! None of us have normal fucking friendships. We had sex with the same guys... we had threesomes with Jungkook.... We were supposed to be the carefree best friends..." Lisa yells, and I sigh.

"Don't you think I fucking know that?! I tried my best not to fall for you, but look at you...have you seen you?" I tell her.

"You're so beautiful and you have a side you only show to me." I tell her.

"Because I feel safe with you, you've never judged me. We are best friends." Lisa tells me.

"I've accepted that. I've never forced anything. We are best friends and I am okay with that so can you stop being so weird?!" I yell.

"I'm not trying to be weird okay?!" She snaps.

"I'm just so confused and lost." She admits, and I walk closer towards her.

"Why are you confused and lost?" I ask her, wandering off into her big brown doe eyes.

"Because I love you too, and I don't think this is okay." She tells me, and my eyes widen.

"I realized my feelings for you were also the same, you've always been there for me. You've seen good and bad...and I wasn't sure what those feelings were because they were clouded by Jungkook but when I finally let him go... I realized I love you the same way." She admits.

"You—why is it because you've never been with a girl?" I ask.

"No because you're the only person in this world I really never want to lose...what if something bad happens between us and we stop talking forever?" She asks, and I just take in a deep breath.

"I know that'll never happen because I love you too much and you're always going to be my best friend." I tell her.

"Jennie." Lisa whispers.

"I want you." Lisa adds.

Lisa takes my hand, dragging it up higher to her upper thigh. I stared at her, a mix of confusion and shock on my face. I take a second before a smirk grows onto my face, hand snaking up to the waistband of Lisa's jeans.

"I want you more" I was remarked, barely audible, so much so Lisa isn't sure she wouldn't have heard it if she weren't listening. I unfastened the belt on her pencil skirt, slipping a hand into her panties.

I cut to the chase, not taking time to tease Lisa. My finger pressed right against her sensitive clit, Lisa trying to look as relaxed as possible as she became unpleasantly aware of her surroundings. My finger moved up and down her clit, never lingering in a spot. Lisa thickly swallowed, looking at me with those beautiful big brown eyes, I was nonchalantly staring out at the clouds as if my hand wasn't in Lisa's panties. I couldn't fully wrap my mind around it. This was happening fast. This wasn't the first time I've seen Lisa in such a vulnerable state. I knew what she liked and how to get her to climax. I just didn't know what this was going to mean afterwards, this was our first time having sex by ourselves.

"Harder?" Lisa whispered, sounding embarrassingly desperate. I seemed particularly happy about her tone, however, and gladly added more strength to her presses. Lisa inhaled sharply, and I loved the way she dug her nails into my skin.

I moved her finger down to Lisa's cunt, keeping her palm firmly planted against her clit. I thrusted my index finger into her heat, no resistance from Lisa already being soaked.

"You're really enjoying this, you want more?" I breathed, right up against Lisa's ear. It made the hair stand up on her neck, a shiver climbing up her spine. Lisa nodded, unsure if speaking would be a smart choice. My finger fished around inside of her for a second, before curling my finger up into Lisa's sweet spot. Lisa held back a moan, her hips jerking up into my palm, humping into it. "I asked you a question."

"Y-Yes." Lisa stuttered out, trying to keep her response. Lisa kept pressing her hips up, keeping the pressure against her clit.

Lisa felt tension coil in her stomach, her body beginning to shake. Lisa tried to fight the moans building in the back of her throat, sealing her lips tight so none could come out. It felt like fireworks were bursting inside of her, stronger than she'd ever felt. Lisa's muscles finally relax, all the tension built in her body relaxing. I pull my fingers out of her, tasting her liquids.

"I'll give you more." I whisper, and she smiles, pulling me back into her bedroom.