A Sᴇx Dᴇᴀʟ & Jᴇɴɴɪᴇ?

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I know I know, I was suppose to never have sex with him ever again, because he was disrespecting me. Fucking me one night then Lisa or some chick the very next night, yet it was so hard to run away from him. He was addictive.

I close my laptop, once again I was suffering from writers block.  I then look up at a shirtless Jungkook who enters the bedroom taking a seat next to me. Let's just say I never went back to the dorm after our romantic night outside at the hill. It's Sunday Morning. No classes were being taught this day. I had the whole day to relax with him, but however I've been with him since Friday. And we've been going at it like rabbits none stop. To the point where my body was so weak I couldn't even stand for 5 minutes straight. Yet I knew this would all end Monday. When we return to campus. He'll be fucking Lisa again. It bothered my soul and I hated to admit that it did.

Did I like him? I chuckle to myself. No I didn't like him. It was just sex.

Right?

Yuna Min didn't do love.

"And what has your attention?" He says snapping me from my thoughts and I chuckle.

"Just wondering how that threesome would of went if you hadn't cockblocked." I tease and Jungkook's facial expression changes.

"Don't fuck with me, your body physically can't handle no more of my damage." He deepens, and I smile.

"You aren't to fuck my friends or anyone else." He demands and I chuckle.

"Yet you can? No silly that's now how this works." I say and he looks over at me confused.

"I think it does." He says and I roll my eyes and I make eye contact with Jungkook as he looks at me annoyed and I smirk.

"You better not." He says deeply and I wink.

"How about a deal?" He then says and I raise my eyebrow.

"And what's this deal?" I question the man who tugs at the black t shirt he lend me.

"You don't have sex with anyone but me." He says and I roll my eyes.

"And what about you?" I question and he smiles.

"Fine. We don't have sex with anyone but each other." He complains and I laugh.

"Deal?" He question.

"Deal." I say chuckle as he removes the black t shirt and lays me on my back side.

Noway, I just made a sex deal with my friend/virginity taker/ casual sex partner/..whatever.

I scream as I wake up to my face drenched with water, and two annoying, but handsome boys standing over my body.

"I swear I'm going to kill you both, if you don't get the fuck out my room." Jungkook deepens and both the men jump off the bed and run out the bedroom door.

I look down at the covers as they were now drenched. What was the point? I look over at Jungkook who seemed to be just as annoyed by his friends.

"You have 10 minutes to be dressed or we are coming back in!" Jimin yells from the other side of the door and I groan in annoyance.

"Why the fuck couldn't you wake us up like normal people?" I question crossing my arms as Taehyung lets out a low chuckle.

"I see someone's back on your good side." Jimin jokes and I push him slightly and he takes my hands and smirks.