Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴀɴᴅ Yᴜɴᴀ.

Yuna's P.O.V
So here we were, on the couch sharing hot Cheetos puffs and watching the adult swim television shows, our mother never let us watch while growing up.

Jokes on you mom.

Yoongi was my older brother by two years, we didn't share the same father, but that never meant anything to us. We loved and we fought like full blood. Growing up people tried to tear us apart because we looked different. That never stopped us, Yoongi always protected me in his weird jerkish ways. My brother never showed me any signs of vulnerability or sadness and seeing him on the verge of a mental breakdown I just hated that. Seeing my older annoying mean brother, slowly look like he was becoming sad.

"Am I too mean to you? Is that why you don't want to talk to me?" I ask breaking the silence between us and he chuckles.

"Let's be real I bully you like fuck." He chuckles and I push him lightly.

"Yoongi, I love you... ew I can't believe I said that but seriously you aren't a drinker so what's the fucking matter with you?" I question and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not happy with her anymore Yuna." My eyes instantly widens as I realized he was talking about Jiah.

I wasn't expecting it, but I did since they were having problems, but I never got between them because he was my brother and she was my best friend.

"And maybe that is what's causing her to cheat on me." Yoongi says bluntly and my eyes widen.

"No...she loves you...she wouldn't..." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I know when someone is cheating Yuna, and Jiah is doing exactly that and she isn't very great at hiding it." Yoongi says laying back into the couch.

"I'm hurt, that she didn't have the guts to just leave me  instead fuck another man behind my back."

"But how could I blame her, when I fell out in love with her first." He whispers and his voice cracks. It angered me, seeing him this way. Especially because of her.

"What are you going to do?" I whisper and he shrugs his shoulder.

"I want the truth, she was still my best friend and the only girl I loved romantically... I thought I was deserving of the truth...why is she hiding?"

"I know her, I know when she lies. She came home late so many nights, even had hickeys she thought she blended with her makeup..." Yoongi says.

"Not only is she lying to me, but I've been lying to myself..." He says lowly and my eyes widen.

"Yoongi?" I question and the tears start to fall down his face and I only hug my brother and I don't let go.

"Yuna, I got a girl pregnant." He says and my eyes widen as I pull away and meet his dark teary eyes.

"W..what?" I question.

"I slept with someone when Jiah came home with bite marks on her skin....I kind of lost it...after one of my late night shows there was a girl...blue eyes and dark hair."

"One thing led to another, it was a one time thing I thought until two days ago she told me.." he says lowly and my brain couldn't process the news.

"You can't abandoned it." I whisper and he sighs.

"I know, but I know nothing about fatherhood, mine left me and yours died when I was twelve and lets be real mom wasn't the best." He chuckles sipping on the half bottle beer.

"That's why you have to be better than our parents...we can't be anything like them...and you definitely can't run away from this." I tell him and he nods.

"I don't know how I'll tell Jiah." He whispers.

"Why are we both avoiding it." He says looking at me with teary eyes.

"What made you fall out of love Yoongi?" I only ask.

"After the night you and those weird group of kids watched my show, I felt her energy slowly drift from mine."

"Instead of addressing it, I avoided it and so did she...one day I realized maybe she isn't my soulmate....I just didn't have the guts to tell her... I might of not loved her romantically anymore but I loved her as my best friend...apart of me was longing to see if the spark would come back, but then she started to cheat." Yoongi looks away from me and stands up from the couch.

"I feel like I'm in a therapist section fuck." He chuckles helping me stand up.

"I don't know about that. I have no advice brother."

"I can only be here for you, and beat Jiah's ass." I say and he shakes his head.

"You won't be doing that." He says lowly.

Oh I'll see about that.

"Yoongi I don't tell you this often, but I love you and I am always here for you." I say hugging him and he chuckles.

"I love you too."  He says pulling away and smiling.

"Ew you are right, talking about shit helps..." he rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"You do have to break up with her though." I say and he nodded.

"I know." He says.

"I would love to stay and be a emo with you, but Jungkook and I..." he rolls his eyes.

"First I'm not emo, this is fashion." He laughs and I scoff.

"Secondly, I'm glad you met that guy, I know he's hurt you, but you've changed."

"Who would of known my perfect sister is really a leather jacket tatted girl."

"He's made you comfortable in helping you embrace you." Yoongi says rubbing my head and I smile.

"So you don't think im stupid and easy to manipulate?" I whisper.

"I don't, love isn't easy and never will be.   You have to follow your heart, fuck the outside opinions on it." He says.

"I can't believe that corny ass shit came from your mouth." I shove him lightly and he rolls his eyes.

"Can you go now, all this emotional shit makes me uncomfortable." Yoongi says and I roll my eyes.

"Sure whatever kick me out my own dorm room, bye annoying boy." I say and he flicks me off.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Jungkook takes one glance at me and immediately pulls me into his arms.

Yoongi's been hurting and I've been caught up in my own world to not see that Jiah was hurting him and he was dealing with life changing decisions on his own.

"I don't know him well, but I do know that he doesn't think you are a bad sister." He says softly.

"I know, I just feel like I should of been the nosey sister instead of letting them be." I say and he chuckles.

"I think everything happened for a reason." He reassures and I roll my eyes.

"My best friend and my brother I knew it was never a good idea...nobody listens." I say and he chuckles.

"Yoongi will be okay, he's supported and I guess I have to work on being a better sister." I fake gag.

"Now that I am done venting, let's have that movie night you promised me." I say throwing my sleeping bag over at the couch.

"Maybe we should skip to the cuddling part." He jokes and I roll my eyes.