A Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Dᴀɴᴄᴇ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I sigh as I plop on my bed, Was Jungkook right? He couldn't be my feelings for Taehyung were real. I sigh as I watch the handsome man beside me sleep.  Today was the day of the Winter Dance. I've never participated in events like these. My mother said it was foolish and waste of money.

"Morning." He whispers lifting his head and I rub his messy curls and smile.

"Morning." I whisper.

"You are definitely hiding something." He says and my eyes widen as he fully sits up and tilts his head at me.

"Tell me what you did."

"I kind of convinced Jungkook to come to the dance with us..." I say squinting my eyes and waiting for a response.

"Now Jungkook in a tux is something I'm willing to see." He says smiling and leaving the bed.

"You aren't mad at me?" I ask.

"Do I need to be?" He turns around and smirks down at me like he was a God.

I also got my first tattoo yesterday and it matches to Jungkook's.

I sigh as I shake my head.

"Perhaps I'm nervous this is my first school dance." I say.

"That makes the two of us, Jimin and the girls have always been the dramatic type." Taehyung says picking me up from the bed.

"As much as I love you in my sweater I want it off."

-

-

-

-

-

It's been an hour since Taehyung left my dorm room and a hour dealing with Jiah and Yoongi in my dorm room looking at me like they've just seen a ghost.

"I can't believe you got a tattoo! It's so not like my uptight best friend." Jiah yells.

"I've always.."

I stop my sentence and I roll my eyes.

"I wanted a change.." I say instead.

"I can't wait till Karen sees this..her daughter has gone mad." Yoongi jokes and I push him.

"I haven't gone mad..I'm still me....the better child." I say walking towards my closet and opening it.

"Whatever you want to believe Yuna, but she's going to die and I can't wait to witness that." Yoongi says.

"I hate you." I whisper.

"I hate you more." He says leaving my room.

"Out of all men...my brother?" I say looking over at my best friend.

"You aren't telling me something...I know you Yuna Min." Jiah only says.

"What if you are wrong?" I ask her tilting my head

"I'm your best friend try again." She looks at my tattoo and she smiles.

"You didn't go alone now did you...so friend who was the lucky guy...to get tattoos with you yesterday... Jungkook or Taehyung?" Jiah looks up at me and smirks and I furrow my eyebrows.

Am I that predictable?

-

-

-