A Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"Are you asleep?"  He whispers. I groan as I stretch my arms and turn over to face him.

"Not anymore." I say softly.

"I just couldn't sleep, without apologizing." He says.

"About what?" I ask.

"I was cruel, and I shouldn't have called you selfish."

"I'm selfish you can't rid of your feelings of him in a matter of days." He says.

"It was the truth, and you're nothing but honest with me." I reassure.

"I am selfish, and I have to think about you both." I say.

"I know this is new for you, it's new for us too."

"I don't expect you to make a decision now, I just want you be careful." He says I touch Taehyung's chest lightly and I try to find the comfort in his eyes. That's going to let me know. No matter what, we would never let anything come between us. I enjoyed him. That was the truth, but I knew Jungkook and I were still unfinished. I needed us to be finished. So I could focus directly on the man in front of me.

"You should take me out tonight." I say changing the subject. His eyes sparkle, and he chuckles as he rubs his hands along the side of my body.

"And what did you have in mind?" He says.

"A picnic, under the stars"

"Champagne and strawberries."

"And talking." I rant.

"Lots and lots of talking." He follows pressing out faces together and our lips go in sync. I didn't want to call it love, but I cared deeply for him in such short notice. It was scary how I came into sophomore year feeling emotions I've never even once thought about.

"I have to go." I whisper and Taehyung groans as he pulls away from my lips.

"Why can't we cuddle naked all day?" He asks.

"My grades are falling to B statuses I can't afford graduating with B's." I say.

Which was the truth, my mother would kill me. I'll be a waste of time. A complete failure, but I knew where I needed to go. Taehyung was right I was being selfish. I had to let Jungkook know that I wanted to focus on Taehyung.

"Tonight." I say rubbing my fingers through his silky hair.

"Tonight." He repeats as he eyes watch me like a police officer on the side of the road waiting to catch the next speeder.

"I don't think I could leave when you're staring me down like way." I say putting my shirt dress over my body.

"Good." He says.

"I see that you are back." Jungkook says opening his door.

"Don't." I only say as he tried to pull me in.

"I came here to talk.." I say and Jungkook sighs as he follows behind me into the kitchen.

"I know you went there after seeing me..there's nothing for us to talk about." He says leaning against the kitchen island.

"Whatever this is...it has to end." I say.

"You and I will never be...as long as you continue to be this way." I say.