A Tɪᴍᴇ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Tʜᴇʏ Hᴀᴅ ⵊ Hᴀᴛᴇ Yᴏᴜ Sᴇx

Yuna's P.O.V
"Maybe I should get pregnant so that we could be even." I tease.

I jumped as Jungkook slammed the door shut behind him. He was breathing heavily as he stared me down.

"Don't test me Yuna." He was seething with anger at this point.

"I don't understand why you're so fucking pissed! I should be the one mad!" I scream. I was surround at the edge of the bed, ready to stand up. But the way he was looking at me made me stay put.

"You've been throwing in my face for fucking weeks!" He screams back.

"BECAUSE I AM FUCKING HURT!" I yell.

"AND YOU DON'T THINK I AM HURTING?" He asks.

"You look so happy! You look great together....and I have to watch my boyfriend share such beautiful moments with someone else!" I tell him.

"I'm just trying to do my fucking job!" He argues and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe this was a mistake, I'm not ready." I tell him and he walks closer towards me.

"Not ready for what?" He asks.

"Us." I whisper and he scoffs.

It took all of two strides for Jungkook to cross the room and grab my  jaw harshly.

"Ouch! What the fuck, Jungkook!?" I yelled as I tried hitting him away. His gaze was dark as he looked down at me.

"Remember the time you opened your legs for my best friend? Did I judge you and try to leave you?" He asks.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I roll my eyes.

"Taehyung has had you...and I will never forget that." He says lowly.

"Fuck you Jungkook!" I whisper.

"Fuck you too Yuna!" He whispers back.

"I fucking hate you!"  I tell him.

His lips came down to mine very suddenly and soon I was trapped in a heated kiss that was a flurry of lust and frustration. He bit down onto my bottom lip until it hurt before pulling it between his teeth and away from me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jungkook didn't say another word as he pushed me back onto the bed, ripping his shirt over his head before he was leaning back down to capture my mouth with his once more. He pushed my underwear aside without preamble and roughly shoved two fingers inside of me. I arched instantly, my body responding to the foreign touch. I wasn't at all prepped or prepared for what he was doing, but as soon as his wet mouth made contact with my nipple outside of my thin shirt my body responded in kind.

"That's it, baby, soak my fingers," he said heatedly as he once more attached himself to my nipple. It hardened the more he sucked and he was soon tugging it into his mouth. He pumped his fingers inside of me brutally, adding a third while rubbing his thumb across my clit.

"Jungkook," I moaned as I looked below me. He pulled off of my nipple to look at me, his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat and, beyond, his shoulders glistened in the dim light. His eyes were hooded, almost as if he were drunk on the experience alone. My shirt was wet where he had been sucking on my breast and it clung to me as my chest heaved right under his chin.

"Baby," he pleaded, his hand still pumping inside of me. "Baby, I only can touch you like this." He pulled his hand away from me to take my underwear off as quickly as possible. He stood from the bed, pulled his jeans and boxers off before practically throwing himself on top of me  once more. He didn't waste a second before he was shoving his cock inside of me, the urgency in his movements was deafening whatever other thoughts he had. He buried his face between my breasts as he started to snap his hips against me; his hand came up to bury in my hair as he used me as leverage.

"Only you can fuck me this way." I whisper into his ear, between his thrusts as he buried himself deeper and deeper inside me.

My hands came up to bury themselves in his hair as I held him more firmly against me. He twisted his head to the side to pull my nipple into his mouth once more, grunting at each thrust which sent delicious vibrations across the delicate skin of my breast. I fisted his hair harshly in my hand as I pushed him down on me more. The bed creaked under his domineering thrusts as he fucked me so deeply my eyes were rolling back into my head. I pushed my hips upward into his and he was soon brushing against my g-spot and I let a loud moan escape my throat as I felt my body respond. My orgasm was close and Jungkook could tell as he thrust inside of me harder, making sure to grind his pelvis down on my clit. I was running my fingernails down his back trying to find purchase on anything but his skin was hot and wet under my touch so I settled on grabbing his ass in a valiant effort to get him to fuck me harder.

The moment was all too much and too hot for me and his name escaped my lips as he hurtled me full force into my orgasm. His thrusts became faster as he rode me through and he followed behind me, my cunt milking him as I continued to clench and flutter around his cock. Jungkook collapsed on top of me as he stilled inside. His body was hot and sticky and he panted against me as he tried to gain his bearings.

I ran your hands through his wet hair and I tried to also catch  my breath.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I should be the one apologizing, you're the one who should of left me a long time ago."  He kissed my lips and pulled me in his arms.