A Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ's P.O.V

Jɪᴀʜ's P.O.V
My intentions weren't to hurt her. I just wanted her to realize the mistake she was making. I know my best friend, or at least I thought I did. And watching someone you basically grew with change into the unrecognizable hurts. I was all for her new life, but not when I witnessed it was changing her actual self.

Maybe I was scared, scared I was going to lose her permanently, she had grown distant and became wrapped up in a world of drama. That wasn't her. Yuna was the straight A student, no fun type of girl, innocent, and always serious. I loved her that way, even if I made jokes on her uptight behavior. I loved her that way, but meeting these people has changed her. I didn't know how to love this type of Yuna.

I just wanted to be there for her, but I wasn't going to sit and be quiet and let her make bad decisions, especially choosing the man who done nothing but hurt her character.

She was my comfort, she was my person. And I love her, but maybe I've took it too far. The tears in her eyes and her frowned face before she stormed out the door was a facial expression I've never seen from her especially knowing the cause was me.

I hurt my best friend, but she hurt me too.

"I'm home." Yoongi says opening the dorm room door and I look over his way and smile. Not only did I feel like I was loosing my best friend, I was loosing my boyfriend too.

"How was the tour?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Dope, I'm finna shower." He says walking past me. No hug, no kiss, no handshake, hell not even eye contact.

"I'm just going to go to the school garden!" I yell, he throws a thumbs up before I exit the dorm room.

I take a deep breath, as I leaned back into the bench taking the garden scenery in.

"And what's a pretty girl doing out here all alone?" The voice of a particular playboy says, I turn my head and smile as I see Jimin take a seat next to mine.

"Jimin." I only say and he smirks.

"Hello to you Jiah." He says softly.

"How's life been treating you since the cabin trip?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Great and you?" I say and he frowns.

"You don't sound to confident in that beautiful." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"My heart was in the right place, but I think I've said some unforgivable things." I say looking away from him and at the daffodils that danced when the wind blew.

"For whatever happened, I'm sure it'll pass, I don't know you that well Jiah, but I know you enough to tell you that you are a good person." He says and I look back at him with a soft smile.

"You aren't so bad after all." I tease and he chuckles.

"When will you take a guy serious for once?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"You know nothing about a commitment." I tell him and he places his hand on my thigh and smiles.

"No, but I want to learn." He whispers and I smile.

"Why don't we go grab something to eat, and talk about all the fucked up people in our lives?" He says which causes me to laugh.

"Yeah I'd like that." I say.

And here I was judging Yuna for entertaining two men at the same time, while I was on a date with another man.

What am I saying?

Jimin and I aren't on a date.

We're friends having dinner.

I wouldn't cheat on Yoongi, that's not who I am.

Just a friendly dinner.

"Get out of your head gorgeous." He whispers grabbing my hand softly and giving me a comforting smile.

"I'm..sorry this isn't like me to be so.."
He shakes his head and chuckles.

"We all become messes Jiah, stop guarding yourself." He says softly.

"I've always been the mess, the friend who was just going with the flow." I vent.

"I felt like Yuna was the person who kept me stable, and now that she's completely going off the rails I feel as if I am too..." I finish and Jimin shakes his head.

"But Jiah, you are your own person... I love Yuna she's a quite interesting person, but you two are different."

"You can't make a person your stability you can't make a person your happiness." Jimin rubs my fingers softly and I sigh at the gesture.

"When I first seen you two, I could tell you were used to Yuna keeping you grounded, you needed someone to keep you from going crazy and she did that."

"Jiah it's also time for you to find yourself."

He was right.

I'm so hurt because Yuna was my happiness, I didn't have the best childhood nor best life. I had to grow up fast and I struggled along the way. I still do.

Yuna became a comfort and I've always relied on her presence, and that wasn't fair to me...it wasn't fair to her.

I got so caught up into her being this perfect person that would always be here for me I've failed to realize my best friend was just as flawed as me in many ways.

And I was selfish to see she was actually suffering from her identity, because I needed her to be Min Yuna the perfect best friend.

I look at Jimin and I smile softly. Who would of known me and mister hoe would of grown so close.

"You can say it, I won't tell." He teases and I chuckle.

"You're actually pretty handsome." I say while rolling my eyes and he laughs.

"Finally you're stubborn ass finally admits to you being attracted to me." He said cockily and I roll my eyes.

"Don't get besides yourself, you're always going to be friend zoned." He raises an eyebrow as he helps me stand from the booth.

He smirks as he walks closer towards me and wraps his arms around my waist. I haven't felt like a nervous wreck with anyone and here he was. Doing exactly that.

"Wha..what?"

He cuts me off as he places his soft plump lips onto my forehead.

"Goodnight Jiah." He says lowly and my eyes flutter.

"J..Jimin wait." I whisper grabbing his arm softly.

I take a deep breath and I look the blonde haired man into his rich brown eyes.

"I don't want to be alone tonight."