Yᴜɴᴀ x Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ II

Yuna's P.O.V
Of course Jungkook wanted to do the cheesy romantic thing and carry me into the villa bridal style, but as soon as I saw how beautiful our villa was I instantly jumped out his hands and ran over towards our king sized bed. Looking at the beautiful clear blue water through our big exposed windows.

"It's so beautiful." I say as Jungkook makes his way onto the bed.

"You're beautiful." He only says climbing In between me, as he placed both his arms on each side of my head. I knew I started to blush, the moment Jungkook started smirking and leaned down to kiss my lips softly.

"As much as I want to destroy you, I have something to show you." He whispers.

"Hm." I say in satisfaction.

Lisa P.O.V
"You're what?"

The sound of Jennie's voice breaking, broke my heart. Cause I knew I broke hers.

"Are you sure?" Jimin questions and I nod as I take the pregnancy tests from my bag and handing it over to Jimin and Jennie.

"Lisa were only twenty." Jennie says and I wipe my tears as I took a deep breath.

"I know, but Jungkook and I had sex and this is the consequence." I say and Jennie shakes her head. I couldn't let him be with Yuna. I didn't want that to happen and I wouldn't allow it.

Finding out I was pregnant is the most terrifying thing ever to me, I was a junior in college and I was only twenty years old, now I was having a baby.

But that only meant that Jungkook would be in my life forever, and he would have no choice but to leave Yuna and focus on me. So that is why I was dealing with it, rather calmly.

"We should let them enjoy their trip." Jimin says firmly taking my phone from my hands and I scoff.

"Excuse me?" I snatch my phone back.

"Jungkook is finally happy for once, don't take that away from him... you got him for the rest of his life so let him enjoy Yuna while he can." Jimin says coldly.

He looked at me as if he was disgusted with me and he only walked into his bedroom leaving Jennie and I alone.

"He'll come around." Jennie reassures and I sigh.

"It's okay to hate me right now too, I get it." I whisper and Jennie shakes her head.

"I just wish you could see that someone really loves you Lisa, and you didn't have to go this route to force a love that will never be true." She only says and I frown.

"You aren't alone, but I just need some time to think." She says as she pulls me into a hug and I only close my eyes as I hugged her back.

"I'll call you later okay?" She says pulling away from me and leaving Jimin and Taehyung's dorm room.

"The vibes just feel horrible in here." Taehyung says walking into the dorm room, my eyes only widen as he finally made eye contact with me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"You don't have to look at me like I am the worst." I only whisper and he sighs.

"We had sex Lisa, that's the worst thing I could possibly do." He deadpanned.

"It meant nothing to either of us." I reassure and he smirks.

"Oh trust me I know, I just needed to blow off some hurt." He only says not giving me any more attention and walking into his bedroom.