A Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴs Dᴜᴇʟ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"What the fuck is your problem?" I watch as Jiah rolls her eyes.

"How can you do this to him?" She asks and I raise an eyebrow showing my confusion.

"TAEHYUNG YOU BITCH!" She yells and I frown.

"He came here last night, had your favorite flowers and was dressed in a tuxedo... he wanted to take you on a proper date...because let's be real you never been on one.."

I sigh, why was she doing this?

"I didn't know what to tell him, and didn't know where you were but after a few minutes we both realized you were off somewhere with Jungkook." She finished.

"I didn't know...about it Jiah." I say.

"Duh you bitch, it was a surprise...I was hoping you realize who the better man was by now but your still so easy to manipulate." She says bluntly and I frown at her words.

"I wasn't manipulated." I only say.

"Why else do you continue to show the man who degraded you, embarrassed you, had sex with you and next minute with someone else, someone who treats women like tools, someone who betrayed you, someone who broke your heart multiple times....all what for... a good fuck and a good vibe?" Jiah scolds and the tears start to fall down my face.

She was right, but she was wrong.

"Jungkook is changing, he isn't perfect and neither is Taehyung.. I accept them both flawed." I answer towards my friend.

"The only person flawed is you Yuna."

"I've always wanted the best for you, Jungkook is not the best for you and never will be... I don't know why he even still has access to you."

"Name one thing Taehyung has done to you...but be there for you." Jiah finished and I lower my head in shame.

"You don't know anything Jiah...you can't judge me." I say.

"I can judge you, I've stuck with you through it all...you've neglected me Yuna..for men for these fake ass friends...what happened to you?" Jiah says.

"Everyday you started to change into a person I don't recognize...but I was never worried because you were smart, but obviously you aren't because deep down your in love with the man who sees you as nothing but a sex slave." Jiah says and I push her.

"FUCK YOU! What the fuck is wrong with you! What's gotten into you!?" I yell and she pushes me back.

"NO FUCK YOU! What's gotten into you! You aren't the Perfect Yuna anymore your a mess...a stupid mess." She says.

"Your suppose to be my best friend, you and I was suppose to do this together... but You forgot about me and left me out.."

"You neglected me when you started fucking my brother!" I say in defense.

"Fuck you Yuna, you aren't the same anymore it's like he's changing you for the worse." She finalized and I scoff.

"This has always been me...you just don't like me." I say leaving the dorm room wiping the tears from my face.

Jiah has been my best friend since sophomore year of high school. I loved her because she's been by my side. She's never judged me and I've never judged her. She was there for me always as I was for her.....maybe I've grown distant but that's no excuse to say such words to me... to her best friend. It hurts.

Was I a villain?

I open my laptop as I scan on SHEIN looking for some outfits, while sipping hot chocolate from my mug.

"Hey you..." a familiar voice says sitting in the chair opposite from me.

"Hey..." I say without looking up at who it actually was.

"Damn cold shoulder?" He says and I close my laptop.

Of course.

"Taehyung.." I say reaching for his hands but he shakes his head.

"It's cool." He says and I frown.

"I am still sorry, I didn't know." I whisper.

"Next time I'll plan I won't surprise I forgot I'm not the only man in your life." He says chuckling afterwards.

I was hurting him.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper again standing up from the table, but he grabs my hand.

"It's okay...I just want time with you nerd." He says and I look back at him.

"I'm free tonight." I say.

"Tonight is perfect." He says.

"I'll see you later." I say back.

"You will." He says walking the opposite way.

"So you're telling me you are ditching movie night for a night with my bro." Jungkook says closing the laptop and I roll my eyes.

"I know you are joking, but this is hurting my feelings." I say softly and Jungkook sighs.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks and I shake my head.

"What is talking about it going to do me... Jiah said words she's been feeling for who knows how long." I whisper my voice almost cracking.

"I love her, I knew I was hurting feelings, but I didn't know I was hurting hers too." I say and Jungkook walks over towards me wiping the tears from my face.

"It's okay to be selfish sometimes Yuna." He says in a soft tone.

"I've been selfish my whole entire life." I say.

"That was your mother's life for you...not yours...you were living for her...but Yuna you're living for you now." He says resting his forehead against mine.

"This is your first time in the dating world...hell it's mine too...nobody said this was easy." He reassured and I chuckle.

"Are you going soft on me?" I tease and he smiles.

"Just for you a tad bit." He says.

"She's hurting, let her hurt..if she's your real friend you'll be brought back together if not...let her go." Jungkook says and I wrap my arms around his. I was a midget compared to him.

"I literally am so glad you're my friend no matter what." I whisper.

Jungkook has done many things to me, but he was changing. He is different man from when I first met him. He's became a communicator, he's expressive, and he's less of a man hoe. Jiah only saw the bad in him and continued to view him as bad. He's made progress.

We've all changed.

I wasn't afraid to be myself anymore, and Jungkook has helped me overcome that.

So he was right. If she really was my friend she'll come back to me.