A Tɪᴍᴇ Wʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Dᴀᴛᴇ

Yuna's P.O.V
"So, where are you taking me?" I ask, as I wrap my arm around his as we walked down the busy streets of New York City.

"Let's just say, I'm a very creative and interesting guy." He says cockily, and I roll my eyes.

"Have you ever been to a paint and sip?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"We aren't even of age to drink?" I whisper shout, and he smirks.

"When you look as good as us, who cares?" He only says, and I smile.

Deon was indeed attractive, he was tall and slim. He had dark brown hair that covered his eyes, but if you was close enough you could see how perfect his big brown eyes were.

Deon halts our movements, as he eyes the entrance to underground subway train and he smiles.

"Do you trust me?" He only asks, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Deon what are you thinking?" I ask him, and he smirks.

"Do you trust me?" He asks again, I take a second to answer but I nod.

"Come on!" He only says, grabbing my hand tightly as we ran down the stairs.

We ran and ran, until we down underneath the ground.

"We're jumping!" He yells exciting, and my eyes widen.

"Wait what!?" I ask.

"Jump!" He yells, we both jump into the opened door trained, and people give us the most weirdest stares, but all we could do was laugh.

"I can't believe we just jumped on a moving fucking subway train!" I shout, laughing afterwards.

"And were alive." He added.

"That we are." I chuckle, as I fixed my dress and we intertwined hands.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Are you Deon Jenkins?" The woman asks, as she looks at her clipboard.

"Yes, for the three o clock to four o clock." He says, firmly.

The woman smiles, stepping aside for us to enter the building.

"Wow, it's so cute in here." I whisper as I run up to the large empty canvas and touch it softly.

"Already imagining what you're going to paint?" He whispers, as he stands behind me and touches my shoulder.

"I think I have an idea." I tell him, softly.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Taehyung, put the bottle down." I tell him firmly, and he chuckles.