A TIME Sʜᴇ Mᴜsᴛ Cʜᴏᴏsᴇ.

Yuna's P.O.V
"Lisa wait!" Jennie says, but Jungkook grabs Jennie back as Lisa runs out the room.

"Don't chase after her..give her time." He says.

"This is the worst fucking party ever." She says and I walk over towards her and hug her.

"She'll come around...you two are best friends." Jiah says from afar and I close my eyes at the sound of her hypocritical response.

"Who would of known you were a lesbo." Jackson says and Jennie shoved him.

"Can we talk?" Taehyung only says pulling me aside and I sigh.

"I won't do this here Taehyung." I whisper shout.

"How long will you avoid this?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't have a answer to give to you...I really don't." I whisper.

"Okay." He says walking away and I wanted to call out for him, but when I opened my mouth no words would come out.

"Fuck..." I start to wipe my tears as I walked the opposite way.

"Yuna.." I scoff as I tried to walk past Jungkook, but he grabbed my shoulder bringing me back towards him.

"I don't have anything to say to you.." I say and he shakes his head.

"You got to let me explain." He says and I push him away.

"Explain how you stuck your dick in her again after everything? Sex is that irresistible to you?" I ask and he frowns.

"I didn't..She came over and she.." he stops his sentence as he looks away and sighs.

"You're not going to believe this aren't you?" He says.

"Why is every time I see the change or the good..I get it thrown back into my face like I'm some fool?" I ask.

"I know it isn't fair what I'm doing, but at least I wasn't fucking you both and telling the other person lies...I've been true to my heart the entire fucking time Jungkook.... and YOU..." Jungkook covers my mouth and I seen a facial expression I've never seen on him ever.

He looked hurt.

"Everything I feel for you is true, I make dumb choices, but I did not sleep with Lisa...she just wanted a reaction and she got exactly that." Jungkook says softly his voice almost cracking.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm ready to go now, this is a all a bit depressing for me." Jackson says.

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he takes my hand and the three of us leave the party. So much for a so called night of just fun.

The car ride was dead awkward and silent. Jackson hummed a few rhymes here and there, but he eventually stopped when he seen that Jungkook grew annoyed by the minute.

"So Lisa and Jennie huh? Got lesbian couple I would love to see it." Jackson says.

"Jackson get the fuck out." Jungkook says lowly.

"Yuna...wait." He grabs my arm before I could walk into my dorm room.

"Jungkook you don't have to explain yourself...I'm not your girlfriend and your not my boyfriend." I say and he scoffs.

"They want you to see me as the bad guy who'll never change? Of course they break us apart the more we grow." He tells me.

"I know Jungkook, I am still here...I am still here...but it's hard to ignore okay?" I say and he frowns.

"And you don't think I'm hurting? Seeing you loving Taehyung faster than you were..." He stops his sentence and he starts chuckling to himself.

"Look at me, I look fucking stupid...begging for you...I'm done." He says.

"Everything I feel for you is true Yuna, take the information how you want...but you aren't the only victim here."

"And I'm going to leave before I say things I don't mean." He scoffs, before he walks away and I sigh.

"Jungkook please don't walk away from me..." I say and he stops walking and turns back around.

"I'm so selfish, I'm so fucking sorry." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I'm jealous, because Lisa always had the one up on me..."

"I was so confident that our connection was stronger than the lust, but she proved me wrong every time..."

"I just didn't want her to prove me wrong especially after these last few days." I say and rest my head on his chest as the tears fall down my face.

"I'm so selfish, I know it... but I don't know what to do.... I don't know what to do Kookie." I cry ans he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for the past, but I'm trying please see that I am trying...." He whispers and I close my eyes and I take a deep breath.

"I know you are trying, and I don't have the right to be upset anyway...when I have my own battles to fight." I say pulling away.

"I dont want us to fight, not now at least...I need you to be here with me." I whisper.

"I am always going to be with you." He whispers.

"Yuna, I know this isn't the appropriate time, but can I come in?" He says and I chuckle.

"YOONGI PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON?!" I yell opening the dorm room door.

"Sorry for the mess, Jiah and I have been absent around here, and my brother is a lazy piece of shit as well." I turn on the lights and I see Yoongi sitting at the dining table with a empty bottle of rum.

"Yoongi?" I question.

"Where is Jiah?" He only says and I furrow my eyebrows as I look back at Jungkook.

"I don't think she'll be here tonight." I only say and he chuckles.

"Then neither am I." He only says getting up from the kitchen table and walking past us both.

"I don't understand what is happening, and part of me is worried?" I say tilting my head.

"Go after your brother...he needs it...a broken man is a dangerous one trust me."  Jungkook says.

"Okay, I'll call you okay?" I whisper and he nodded as I rush out the dorm room brother.

"YOONGI!"

"YOONGI!"

"YOONGI!!!"

"Geez you move too fucking fast for a pothead." I say rearing my hands on top of my head trying to catch my breath.

"Smoke?" He only says and I walk closer towards my brother and I take the blunt from his hands.

"What is happening Yoongi? There is a whole vibe shift with us all?" I question ans he shrugs his shoulder.

"Why do we have to talk about this sap shit? Talking about what bothers us doesn't fix shit now does it?" He says.

"How would you know brother? You never tried...you were outspoken." I tell him.

"So were you...now look at you running all over the place trying to figure out your identity." Yoongi says and I look away.

"I think it's a beautiful thing dweeb, I just don't think me speaking about my feelings would help me." He says and I shake my head.

"You don't know until you try? So please Brother...Talk to me." I whisper.