A Tɪᴍᴇ Wʜᴇɴ Tʜᴇ Bᴇᴛ Hᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"You are no longer suspended." Chun says, as he takes the suspension papers and throws them in the trash can, just yesterday I was put on probation and packing to leave. Lord knows how much I cried that night. Ask Jiah and Yoongi, they had headaches and they weren't even crying. Just for this old bastard to say oopsie Nevermind!??

Extremely grateful though don't get me wrong.

"May I ask why?" I question, holding back my smile.

"Afraid not, consider this a warning. No more fights." Chun says dismissing me, as I nodd and run out the office in joy.

But I wondered why the change of heart.

It was him. But why?

It had to be him, It was easy for me to read a man like him. He was rich, had a the whole bad boy look going on, and he didn't say to much. He just did. He said something to headmaster Chun.

Why did he help me? It didn't matter, I felt so relieved that my goals wouldn't be put to a pause. I only wanted to thank him.

"Yes?" The man says deeply, opening his penthouse door.

"I know what you did.. thank you." I only say and the man pulls me into his penthouse closing the door behind me.

"Sorry about her, she's a possessive friend." Jungkook says with an annoyed toned, as he spoke of her. I chuckle as he really tried to hide the fact that I didn't know.

"It doesn't take a dumbass to know that you two have something going on." I only say crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"We don't." He says and I scoff.

"Are you really going to sit and lie to my face?" I question.

"Why the fuck are you so smart?" He complains.

"Yeah we fuck around here and there, nothing serious." He admits shrugging his shoulders and I nodd.

"Oh okay.." I only say. It was an awkward atmosphere and it kind of angered me knowing he confirmed they have consistent sex. No wonder the girl is crazy over him.

It was her who felt threatened by me, but I wanted to nothing to do with the sex addicting jerk.

"Why did you help me?" I question and he smiles.

"Lisa is a bitch, and you're not. I know you have a lot going for yourself. I won't let anyone ruining that because of me." He says and I smile at the sincerity.

"You aren't so bad." I tease and the man rolls his eyes.

"Thanks again." I say, watching as he approached me.

"You." He says deeply.

"Me?" I question.

"You are driving me fucking crazy." He says lowly, touching my face softly. I enjoyed his warm hands touch my face.

"Don't leave." He demands, as I instantly drop my bag and jump into his arms taking his lips with mine. And I know what your thinking.

YUNA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?

Answer to that question, I don't know. I couldn't help myself when I was around the stranger. My heart always betrays me and does what it wants along with my body.

Jungkook and I lay in the bed, not saying a word to another, as we snuggle together looking at the window as it drizzled.

"Do you like her?" I question, and Jungkook chuckles.