Sᴛᴀɢᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴀ Bʀᴇᴀᴋ Uᴘ

Yuna's P.O.V
There is different stages of a breakup.

1. The Denial
2. The looking at old messages and photos
3. The not wanting to go out into the world phase
4. The try to get cute and show the world you're a sexy vixen
5. Seeing him again after the breakup and you're sad again
6. Seeing him with another girl
7. Not wanting to go out int the world phase part two

And here I was, snacking on goldfish. Laying in my bed watching romantic Korean dramas.

"Yuna, get up. I'm not having this today." Jiah says, entering my room and turning on my light. I've been in the pitch darkness so long, I swear the light burnt my skin.

"It's been a month and a couple of days... I can't stand you being like this... it's upsetting." She says.

"So forget about me... I'll be fine." I deadpanned, and she rolls her eyes as she walks over towards me pulling off the blankets from my body.

"You're in stage seven of the breakup." She places her hand on her hip.

"In my opinion it's the best one, I get to connect into my inner antisocial lifestyle." I say.

"Oh no, we're going to bonfire on the beach tonight, you're wearing your sexy bikini and you're showing your voluptuous curves." She says, with a smirk.

"But I honestly don't care to show my voluptuous curves... I'm miserable." I whine.

"That's it, I'm calling Jennie." Jiah says, leaving my room.

"Oh you're going to that bonfire." Jennie, drags me out of bed and forces me to stand on my two feet.

"I hate you." I mouth over to Jiah, who stands in the door frame amused.

"It's been a month, we felt for you now we're over it. It's time to get back out there." Jennie says, as she looks through my dressers.

"Especially since Jungkook been spotted with some red hair chick a couple of times." Jennie adds.

"Of course, have we gotten her name?" I ask.

"Lisa says her name is Sabrina, but don't worry it's nothing serious... Jungkook compares every girl to you that's why he's never happy." Jennie rambles.

"But Jungkook is old news and this body is new news." She adds, placing the black bikini in my hand.

"Go put it on now Yuna, we have forty minutes until the bonfire starts." Jennie says, tapping her Apple Watch.

"Fuck the both of you." I say, flicking them off before entering the bathroom.

"You know every time my so called friends drag me out the house bad things happen." I mumble, as Jennie rolls her eyes turning up the music a bit more.

"For someone who ended things, you're more miserable." Jennie says, parking the car.

"I've always hated you." I tell her.

"I love you to, now get out or I'll drag you out in front of all these men." She says putting her sun glasses on her face.

"Is that Yuna?" A couple of guys whisper, but not quiet enough because obviously I could still hear them. It didn't help either, that everyone was staring at me as I walked. Maybe this bikini was a bit much. I know I gained a couple of pounds this past month, and it didn't help that I was already on the curvier side. Now I felt insecure and embarrassed, I instantly wrap my hands around my chest as I followed Jennie and Jiah to the fire pit.