Jᴇɴɴɪᴇ x Lɪsᴀ

Yuna's P.O.V
It took me a while to gather the balls to be right here in front of Taehyung's and Jimin's dorm room door.

Taehyung hasn't spoken to me in a while, and I get why he hasn't, but Jungkook is right I can't run from this..from him.

I care deeply for them both, and I didn't want to loose neither of them.

"Hay." I whisper and he looks me up and down.. "hay." He says finally opening the door wider for me to come in.

"How are you? Jimin filled me in on the drama I've missed." He says and I take a deep breath before rolling my eyes.

"Well uh, it's a lot honestly...I don't know where my friendships stands with them." I say and he takes a seat onto the couch.

"If it's real, you guys will find your way again." He only says as I take a seat next to him.

"How are you? You don't really enjoy my presence these days." I say chuckling to myself after.

"That's not..." Taehyung stops talking as Lisa comes out his bedroom and throwing her hair into a ponytail.

"W..what?" I whisper standing up from the couch and walking over towards Lisa.

"What is this?" I question and Taehyung shakes his head.

"It's nothing." He answers.

"Let's just say Taehyung and I are experiencing our hurt together." She says shoving me out the way and walking towards the front door.

"I'm going to go." I whisper, but Taehyung grabs my hand.

"I didn't sleep with her Yuna, she's been staying here avoiding Jennie." He says and Lisa turns around looking at the both of us.

"Ah come on I like hurting her feeling." Lisa says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"She loves you...you're her best friend why are you running away from her?" I question and she laughs.

"Like you're the one to fucking talk." She only says.

"Fair." I whisper crossing my arms and Lisa sighs.

"It was unexpected okay? I didn't know Jennie...was... I didn't know she loved me in that way." Lisa struggles to get out.

"Well how do you feel about it?" I only ask.

"I rather not talk about this with you...we aren't friends." Lisa says opening the front door and walking out of it. I only look back at Taehyung and sigh.

"Do you even want me here?" I then ask and his eyes widen as he walks closer towards me.

"You've been ignoring me, and maybe I shouldn't..." Taehyung places his lips onto mine and I instantly sink into the kiss.

He pulls away and I look into his brown eyes and I couldn't. I didn't want to talk about Jungkook, him, or me.

"Don't leave me." He whispers lowly.

"I'm not." I whisper back.

Lisa's P.O.V
"Jennie?" I whisper opening the door to her house.

Quiet.

Empty.

Jennie's life was nothing but loneliness when she wasn't with us or partying. Her family left her at the age of sixteen, giving her the deed to one of their mini mansions, while they traveled the world.

Not realizing they failed their job as parents. Jennie doesn't know what love is, or what it even looks like...so how could she love me?

"Jennie?" I call out again slowly opening her bedroom door. I scoff as I see her kissing all over some woman's face.

"Oh.. Lisa..hey?" Jennie says pushing the woman off her.

"I wasn't expecting you." She says pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Usually I never really have to inform you." I say.

"Uh do you fucking mind?" I say pointing at the door as Jennie's slutty friend leaves the bedroom shamefully.

"Really?" Jennie says and I scoff.

"Jennie we need to talk." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"You made it clear Lisa, there is nothing to talk about we're good." She says and I shake my head as I take a deep breath.

"Jennie... don't be that way." I tell her taking a seat next to her.

"I didn't even know you were...when... why did you never tell me?" I say trying to find the right words and Jennie chuckles to herself before pouring herself a glass of pink Whitney.

"I've always been queer, it's not something I'm proud of, but it's nothing I hide either." She tells me.

"Well I've never even been..." I stop my sentence as I rub her shoulder softly.

"I accept you for who you are." I tell her and she laughs.

"I don't need that, I'm comfortable and confident in who I am Lisa...why aren't you?" She then says and my eyes widen.

"You say you love Jungkook, but do you really?"

"You know you'll never be his first choice or even a choice at all...so if you really love him why don't you just let it go...for the both of you?" Jennie says softly.

"And what makes you the love expert Jennie?" I then question and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm in love with you Lisa, but I'm willingly learning to let you go and just view you as my friend."

"I want you in my life either way, I want the best for you Lisa. Nobody knows you like I do Lisa." Jennie touches my hand softly and looks me into my eyes.

"I love you too Jennie, and I just need time to process this all." I whisper.

Jennie was my best friend. We had a complicated relationship, but we were loyal to each other always. I may not have loved her like she loved me, but I loved her.

"I think this emotional talk could end in some emotional sex?" Jennie jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Yuna...she's what's best for him isn't she?" I only say looking over at Jennie.

"You can't deny he's changing, he isn't who he used to be...he cares...he cares about her Lisa." Jennie whispers and I wipe the tears that start to fall down my face.

I envy Yuna, for taking the man I love from me.

Yet Jennie was right, Jungkook was a ruthless disrespectful man, but the way he looks at Yuna. Is like he wanted to better, better for her.

"Maybe I don't know what love is." I tell Jennie.

"Well maybe we could figure that out together." Jennie leans in closer our noses centimeters away.

"I need a drink." I whisper and Jennie chuckles.