A Gɪʀʟ Nᴀᴍᴇᴅ Lɪsᴀ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
The pigeon that flew on my head, immediately caused me to scream and jump up. I look around to notice I was not in a bed at home. I was outside on top of a building. I look over at the shirtless man. Who had scratch marks down his back soon wake up. Oh shit last night we had sex. And we had a heartwarming conversation. I smile at the thought. I'd never forget the night I felt free.

"Morning." He groans wiping his eyes, and I look over towards him.

"Morning." I say softly. Then my eyes widen. It was daytime and we were naked and most importantly we were college students.

"Jungkook, we have to go." I say rushing to put on my clothes but tripping over Jungkook as I stood earning a chuckle from him.

"It's not funny, we're late.. and I was just unsuspended." I complain, and the man stands up and walks towards me grabbing the bottom of my face.

And places his lips onto mine.

"Relax my rare beauty." He says deeply into my ear and I couldn't help but blush. That didn't help we were still in broad daylight half naked.

"Let's get going ms school freak." He then teases throwing me my jeans. Jungkook and I sprint down the flight of stairs, and then down the crowded sidewalks. People probably thought we were some type of kids of crack, but truth is.. we were hella late to our lectures.

As we pulled onto campus, I didn't hesitate to jump out the moving car and make a run for those double doors. I was wearing my last night clothes and I had messy hair. I didn't want anyone putting to much thought into it. People here were nosey and were always gossiping. Like we're children and not adults.

Jungkook shortly approaches behind me, as we walk into school together, but before we could part ways I look at him and he looks at me.

"Where were you two?" Lisa says breaking our eye contact and examining our states.

"That's none of your business." Jungkook says directly, giving Lisa the cold eye.

Lisa scoffs, and squeezes my lower abdominal which causes me to groan in pain.

"You had sex with her again!" Lisa yells, and Jungkook scoffs before walking away as Lisa followed right behind him. I look over at the attention she's brought over and quickly hide my face as I walked down the hallway towards my dorm room.

How could I forget he was playing me and Lisa. Lisa and him had a thing how could I forget? I felt sorry for her, but I felt DISAPPOINTED in myself for feeling a connection deeper than sex with him. I was actually starting to like him and I knew that was such a bad thing.

I turn on the shower head, and let the water pour over my body. I told Jiah to get all my assignments for today. I decided to not even show up. I wasn't really in the mood and was wrapped into my head about him.
Last night made me want to dig deeper, I wanted to know him and explore him. I wanted to be there for him. He was real for once, and I know how hard it is to express your true thoughts.

Yet how could I think such things, when there is a girl named Lisa that also might have the same relationship with him. I yell in frustration as the water poured down my skin. The hickeys he placed only left me even more upset. He's marked me and I let him. Why did I let him?

"Yuna." Yoongi says entering the bathroom.

"YOONGI GET OUT IM SHOWERING!" I yell and the man scoffs.