A Mᴜsᴇ & Taco Tuesday

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"Beautiful stay still."

Taehyung presses the button on his camera, taking another picture of me.

"You're perfect."

He whispers placing his camera down and laying down next to me. I turn over so that our noses touch and I smile.

"I still think it's you who's the true beauty." I speak softly and he smiles.

His soft fingers trail down my waist and he sighs.

"Yuna." He says lowly and I shake my head.

"Don't.." I whisper.

I knew what he wanted to ask me...I knew what he wanted to ask me ever since the night of the dance ended.

What took me and Jungkook so long?

Why did we get matching tattoos?

Will I always come second to him?

I wasn't ready. I didn't want to be ready, because I liked Taehyung too.

"You'll avoid this conversation for how long?" He teases and I smile.

"I just want to spend the whole day with you in bed..." I say.

Without warning he leaned in to kiss me.

"Kim Taehyung are you trying to have sex with me in your studio!" I tease, biting my lip and smirking afterwards.

"Min Yuna are you trying to seduce me in my studio?" He teases back.

"Come on I have to show you something actually." He says pulling away from me and guiding me to the desktop.

"It's me.." I whisper looking at the pictures Taehyung took of me from previous shoots.

"You are a work of art." He says.

"You're the real talent...you work a camera so beautifully." I tell him and he smiles as he clicks onto the next picture.

"You becoming my muse has been one of my best decisions." He says.

"I'll hold you to that." I say as I make my way to his lap facing him.

"I don't want you to worry about Jungkook and I...I know that's what's been bothering you..for the past four days." I tell him.

"I'm not worried Yuna, I'm just cautious." He admits.

"I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose Taehyung."

"I care about you." I say.

"I know...but I rather not talk about this right now." He says.

"Then what do you want to talk about?" I say.

"I don't want to talk at all."

His hands gripped at my waist and his fingers tugged at the laced lining of my panties. I slid down between his legs and unleashed his hard, throbbing member. He could barley look at me because he was too busy blushing about how hard it is right now. I took my tongue and swirled it around his head and at times would lick his shaft. His head fell back on the chair as sighs of ecstasy filled the room from him.

But I stopped and stood up smiling.

"Two can play that game." He says half frustrated half aroused.