A Jᴜɴɪᴏʀ ɪɴ Cᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ

Yuna's P.O.V
After spending the entire summer with Jungkook traveling the world, it was time to come back to school. I was now a junior in college and had to get into my major pretty soon, but I didn't want to stress it just yet. I was going to take everything day by day. That's the best I could do.

I had a dorm to myself this year, no Jiah. It felt all so surreal. That she really wasn't by my side on our crazy college journey. I couldn't deny the fact that sometimes I missed having her as my best friend, but things were so different for us now.

"You've decided to go all emo girl on me, great..." Jennie says, touching my black choker, and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for helping me get settled in." I tell her, and she smiles.

"That's what girlfriends are for." She tells me, nudging me softly.

"Jennie?" I call out, before she leaves the dorm.

"How's Lisa, Jungkook doesn't bring her up... I think he tries to spare my feelings." I ask, and Jennie sighs.

"She's not going to give up, she'll fight for him." She deadpanned and I sigh.

"I can't help, but feel insecure at the thought of all this." I admit, and Jennie frowns.

"But I won't let him know I feel that way, I don't want everything to always be about me, he's the one who's going to be a father." I say, trying to fake a smile.

"Jungkook loves you. You're the first person he's ever changed for, I wouldn't keep hiding your true feelings about this for long... it's not good to hold stuff in." Jennie says, and I nodded.

"Now if you excuse me, I have some only fans content that needs to be made." Jennie says, skipping out my dorm room.

"There's our favorite nerd." Jennie yells, as I walked over towards my estranged friend group. Lisa showing Jungkook sonogram pictures, I instantly frowned. Then there was Jiah and Jimin flirting with one another. Then there was Jennie, she's always been Jennie. No sign of Taehyung, he hasn't been around lately, and I know it's all my fault. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

"Jair is having a first day back party, so prepare to show them curves tonight baby!" Jennie yells, and I shake my head.

"Oh come on, we haven't partied in forever...." Jennie begs.

"Let her sit this one out, I'll watch Jungkook for you." Lisa teases, and I roll my eyes.

"Jungkook isn't a cheater, he doesn't need to be watched." I say clenching into my bag.

"Are we talking about the same Jungkook? Who was fucking us both and knocked me up?" She says, standing from the couch, and I instantly frown.

"Lisa that's enough." He only says, standing up and walking over towards me.

"I love you, you know how much I love you."  He whispers into my ear.

"Fuck this, let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me away from our friends.

"Are you okay, you haven't said much." He says, and I sigh.

"Todays the first day of junior year and I still have not decided what to do with my life." I vent.

"And on top of that. I just feel so insecure." I whisper, almost ashamed to admit.

He only brings me closer and he frowns.

"Insecure... insecure about what?" He only asks.

"Lisa and you... it was easy to ignore at first... but now we're back and this is real and she's having your baby and I'm... and I'm not." I admit.

"Why does it matter? If she means nothing to me and I love you?" He asks.

"You guys will have a bond like no other... and I guess I'm just jealous and insecure that it's not with me." I say, trying to turn away.

"I wish, you didn't feel like this, cause lord knows how much I love you and I'd anything for you." He says, as he turns my face back to facing his.

"Nothing can change how I feel about you. I promise." He says, and I smile.

"I love you." I whisper, and he only leans in to place his lips onto mine.

"I love you a little too much." I say against his lips, as a smirk forms onto his face.

"As much as I hate to interrupt this, I promised Jennie we'd go to the party." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck them." He deadpanned, and I giggled.

"Jennie needs a friend and a distraction... and so do I kind of." I say, and he sighs.

"You're wearing my hoodie, I don't want to have to fight today." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Only if I could, but Jennie probably would have a back up dress knowing her." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Just one hour, and then I want to be alone with you." He says against my ear, and I blush.

"Finally you're here, thought you'd ditch me to fuck bad boy over here." Jennie says, as I look around. I haven't been to a party in so long, now I'm at a party with my boyfriend.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"Jimin and Jiah are dancing, and Lisa playing beer pong." Jennie says casually, and my eyes widen as I turn to Jungkook. He only leaves us to go find Lisa.

"You've got to be kidding me, what a disaster already." I say, and Jennie only laughs as he pulls me into the living room. Clearly she was drunk.

"You should drink some." Jennie says, taking a bottle of Hennessy from a boy's hand and placing it into mine.

"The party started thirty minutes ago, how are this drunk?" I question, placing the bottle on the round marble table and grabbing Jennie's hand.

"Relax, I can handle my liquor... it's you who can't handle it." She disses, and I roll my eyes.

"There you are, Jiah and I were heading in the second living room... it's a beer pong tournament going on." Jimin says, and I look at the intertwined fingers of Jimin and Jiah, before smiling. At least she's happy, I guess.

"Sure... I guess so." I say, before following everyone into the other living room. Something told me, I was going to regret coming here.

"DRINK DRINK DRINK!" Everyone chants, as my eyes only widen to see Jungkook chugging down beer back to back to back.

"That's my man!" Lisa yells, as she walks over towards him and pulls him in for a kiss, and he doesn't pull away from him. In fact he brings her in closer. I only sat there, my body was glued to the ground, and I wanted to cry.

But I didn't.

I watch as Jungkook, throws his hands into the air in victory, but it soon comes crashing down when his dark orbs met mine. I only shook my head, as I pushed through the crowd wanting to make my leave.

"Fuck." Jimin mutters, shaking his head.

"Yuna!... YUNA WAIT UP!" Jiah yells, chasing after me. I only turn around showing her my teary face and he sighs.

"Let me take you home." She only says, wrapping her arm around me.