A Tɪᴍᴇ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Lɪsᴀ Tᴇʟʟs

Yuna's P.O.V
Our vacation had came to an end, but boy did I enjoy myself. Not only did I travel outside the country and had great fucking sex. Jungkook wanted to be with me. Like be with me! The most coldest fuckboy I've ever met, was at my knees. I never knew I would have my first boyfriend, but here I am. HAVING MY FIRST BOYFRIEND!

"Back to glorious campus life." I say sarcastically as I follow Jungkook into his penthouse.

"We could just dropout you know." He teases.

"Even though my mother forced me to study biology, I still need a degree in something." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"When will you tell her?" He asks as I start to unpack my things.

"Tell her what?" I ask.

"That you aren't happy... that this isn't you." He says and my eyes widen.

"I don't have the courage." I tell him.

"My mother is not the easiest person to deal with, I'll just have to figure it out." I tell him.

"You'll be a Junior in a couple of months, you don't have much time." He says.

"I know." I whisper and he walks over towards me and kisses my forehead.

"Whatever you decide I'm here for you, just make sure the choice is for you and not for anyone else." He tells me and I smile.

"I should go though, I promised Yoongi I'll see him before he leaves town to be with his baby mother for a few weeks." I say.

"Why that face?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"I just know Yoongi trashed the place and left me to clean it all." I roll my eyes as Jungkook chuckles.

"I'll see you tonight?" I ask grabbing my car keys and he pulls me into his arms.

"Tonight is so long from now I want you right now and later." He whispers into my ear and I knew my cheeks were starting to redden as I knew I couldn't stop blushing.

"The longer you wait the better it'll be." I whisper placing a kiss onto his lips before pulling away.

"Hm." He smirks as he watches me leave the penthouse.

"Hm." I say looking around the dorm room and not seeing any sign of rodent residency.

"What's with the look?" Yoongi asks.

"For once the place isn't a mess." I say pushing him lightly and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not that much of a pig." He crosses his arms and I laugh hysterically.

"Mother threaten to kick you before because you couldn't even walk through your room for the longest time." I laugh and he chuckles.

"Mom is just extra and weird." He says.

"You're right she isn't exactly the easiest." I say and Yoongi scoffs.

"What is it?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Fine don't tell me." He walks past me and I grab his arm.

"What if I'm not happy?" I ask him and he looks at me with a concerning look.

"Not happy?" He questions and I nodded.

"What if I don't want to become a doctor? What if I'm tired of trying to be the perfect daughter?" I say and Yoongi only smiles.