Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

Yuna's P.O.V
"Taehyung?" I question.

"I need another drink." I mumble, but Jimin hits my hand. As we watch Jungkook and Jimin reunite with their friend. Lisa and Jennie and Jiah also get up to hug him. But I only stood there unsure, if I was suppose to welcome him or not.

He then looks at me, and I only smile as I run into his arms wrapping my arms around him.

"You're back." I whisper.

"I am." He says.

"What finally brought you the courage to come back?" Jennie asks.

"Maybe another time, where it's just the friend group." He only says.

"How much you've missed." Lisa says, rubbing her four month belly, and I roll my eyes.

"Four months right?" He says.

"Yeah..." she says, as she looks away and he does the same.

Hm.

"The liquor is definitely losing its touch, I need a bit more." I whisper and Jiah nodded.

"Are you okay?" Jiah whispered, and I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"We seen how Jungkook walked away from you at the shore." She whispered.

"He told me to let him go." I say softly, as I take a sip of the last bit of liquor in my cup before looking over at Jungkook, whose eyes were on mine. Until Lisa made her way over to him sitting next to him, rubbing her small belly bump.

"Oh hey Sabrina." Brandon says.

"Sorry I'm late, I had so much homework that needed to be done." She says, removing her bikini cover from her body, showing off her nice slim figure.

"Knowing you, you probably did extra credit." They tease, and she rolls her eyes.

Hm.

I hated the jealousy I was starting to feel, she was so beautiful. Her red long hair, her nice slim body, and her perfectly round face. And on top of that she seemed smart, and was Jungkook's tutor. Yeah, I definitely disliked her.

"Hey Jungkook!" She says, happily waving her hand at him and making herself comfortable next to him. I watched as she admired him as he spoke, and how she laughed and would hold him when someone made a funny comment. She liked him, and he obviously knew that.

"I'm going to get some air." I say, standing up taking the liquor with me and walking away.

"Does she not know that we're literally on a beach." Lisa says.

"Hey..." Taehyung says, and I turn around after I wipe my tears and he immediately hugs me.

"What's going on?" He says, as he pulled away.

"Jungkook and I obviously broke up." I tell him.

"I'm-.." He starts, but I cut him off.

"I don't need pity, I'm fine it just hurts." I admit.

"Coming here was a mistake, I'm not ready." I whisper, hearing my own voice choking up made me cry more.

"Yuna, listen to me." He says, lifting my chin up and wiping my tears.

"If it's real, it'll always come back. Whatever happened let it stay in the past and whatever happens next just let it happen." Taehyung says, and I sigh as I smile afterwards.

"I've missed you, I'm so sorry about everything." I whisper.

"The heart never lies, I just needed time to move on from you. Nothing personal." He admits.

"Did you?" I ask.

"I did, but you were the first girl I've ever loved so thank you for that." He said.

"Are you here to stay?" I ask.

"Maybe, it's still chaos here." He jokes, and I laugh.

"I've learned so much and seen so much of the world. I've took so many pictures." He says, eagerly and I smile.

"I'm so happy for you." I tell him.

"I've actually found something I enjoy." I tell him.

"And that is?" He asks.

"I realized, I love to paint and draw. The time I spent alone I've been drawing and painting these." I say, pulling out my phone and showing him my work.

"Wow, Yuna you have a gift." He says, and I smile.

"What made you curious?" He asks, and I sigh.

"Deon saw me a bit stressed and he told me it was one of the best ways to get emotions out." I explain.

"Deon, he's been into arts for such a long time, I'm glad he's helped you." He says.

"Yeah, me too." I say, looking at the waves forming in the ocean water.

"I'm really glad you decided to come back Taehyung." I say.

"Yeah, me too."  He says.

"I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy myself, between Lisa and Sabrina I really just don't know what's more dreadful." I say, opening the Hennessy bottle and gulping some of it down.

"You can always sneak away." He says, raising an eyebrow and taking the bottle from me.

"Hm." I smirk, as Taehyung flashes his car keys.

"Let's go." He takes my head, as we run the opposite way laughing as we did so.

"So, apple juice or orange juice?" Taehyung says, taking a slice of pepperoni pizza out the box.

"Definitely Apple juice." I say, as I take a bite.

"Ew, gross." He says.

"That is a red flag, how can you think orange juice is better!?" I whisper shout.

"Oh, don't even make me go there with you." He says.

"I used to be captain of debate club, and won every single tournament." I tell him.

"Of course you was." He says.

"Hey! My mother would of killed me if I didn't so I had no choice." I say, pushing him lightly.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" He only asks, and I look over at him with a full mouth causing him to laugh.

"Yes?" I say, after I swallowed my food.

"Will you still be my muse?" He asks, and my eyes widen.

"Really, but I've gained-..." he cuts me off, as he shakes his head.

"You're gorgeous." He says.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"You really have to stop that." He says.

"Sometimes I can't help it, especially when I'm blasian...and they look at me because I'm different." I say softly.

"But being different is beautiful. There aren't many like you and that is what makes you the perfect muse." He says.

"I'll be your muse." I tell him.