A Tɪᴍᴇ Wʜᴇʀᴇ I Cʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ Yᴏᴜ

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I close my book and I groan as I cover my ears with my pillows. It was thunder storming outside and classes had been canceled for today. Which means a lot of students were going crazy. Especially Jiah and my brother Yoongi. I guess they forgot my room was literally next to hers. Oh how I envy the both of them.

I grab my bear slippers and my sweater. Maybe a cup of coffee and probably I don't know a perc would cancel the thought of my best friend and brother having sex. Or would it intensify it? Whatever I needed to get out this dorm.

Being the only one in the cafe on a stormy fucking day wasn't odd at all, everyone was having sex even the lame weirdos. Maybe even Jungkook . As I stir my coffee I couldn't help but wonder how he was doing? Or if he was going to apologize to me. Or if I should apologize to him. I miss him. I miss being with him. I miss his touch and his voice. Maybe it was for the best for the space we had created. He was never going to change and I was surely not going to put myself through the heartache I never planned for in the first place.

"Thinking about me?" He says from behind me. And I roll my eyes as I continued to make eye contact with my coffee.

"Ignoring me won't work." He says as his hands hug around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask softly as he turns me around to face him.

"I can't touch you?" He only questions and I sigh.

"Why are you here?" I question and he chuckles.

"I'm a student here." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but you don't live on campus." I only say.

"It sounds like you just don't want my company." He says and I look away. I did trust me I did.

"You said some rude things last time we hung out." I say and he scoffs.

"So did you Yuna." He deadpans and I roll my eyes and then I frown.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He blurts out and I cross my arms.

"You shouldn't have, it's not my proudest choice." I say and he sighs.

"Ouch." He says, he grabs my arms softly and I stare into his eyes.

"You regret letting me have you?" He says and I shake my head.

"I regret how I let you have me." I only say.

Jungkook doesn't say anything else he just stares into my eyes as we share the familiar gaze. I saw him. I saw the actually him. He wanted me. He needed me.

And well me?

I don't know, but what I did know was that this 6'3 man was someone I didn't mind having around.

I jump into his arms and my legs wrap around his waist and my arms wrap around his neck. He looks at me with a darken expression before pressing his lips against mine.

How can the same man that hurts my feelings makes my feelings intensify when I think of the word love. How can the same man who sleeps with basically everyone have me underneath him with just eye contact? I came into sophomore year ready to follow the life plan I had made when I was a freshman in high school, but none of that ever seemed to matter with him. What was he doing to me and why did I like it so fucking much?

He places me on the table and I instantly tug at his shirt the moment he disconnects our lips. I missed him. I craved him. No matter where we were and who was around. I wanted him to feel me. I wanted him to connect with me.