A Sʟᴏᴡ Pᴀᴄᴇ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"And here I thought he actually liked me...that's why I wanted to fix this." I say taking the cup of tea Taehyung handed to me.

"Fix what?" Taehyung questions and my eyes grow larger as I had to admit my truth. I sigh as I place the cup down and lean against the kitchen counter.

"That I have feelings for Jungkook..." I whisper.

Taehyung sighs.

"But I also have feelings for you too." I finally admit playing with my fingers and looking away.

"Does it make a bad person?" I then question and Taehyung smiles as he sips onto his tea.

"It makes you a girl who didn't plan to feel."

"And you ended up feeling.."

"That's all that matters Yuna."

"That you stay true to yourself." Taehyung says softly as I look up at him and I sigh.

"And you...?" I only ask softly.

"I was a guy...just like him I suppose.."

"Ruthless and didn't care about feelings."

"And now here you are Yuna." Taehyung says walking towards me and my eyes only get teary as he looks down at me and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Don't people like us deserve a chance to love?" Taehyung whispers.

"I want to believe that." I whisper back as he places his forehead gently onto mine.

"I want to take things slow...I won't rush this..whatever this may be." I say placing my hands onto Taehyung's face.

"Yuna.." he only says and I take a deep breathe before standing on my tippy toes to brush my lips against his. Maybe time stopped when my lips met his, but the beating of my heart only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees only seemed to grow weaker. I could only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth how addictively he invaded all my senses.

He lifts me gently onto the kitchen island and he runs his large hands through my hair. It still wasn't clear at first if I dreamt this moment to my reality, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around my skin. I never would of thought I'd be in this very moment, and yes I've only kissed two men.

Yet this felt different, it felt miraculously beautiful. I never thought I've crave for something like love ever. And I knew I didn't know the exact definition of it. I knew I quite didn't understand it yet, but what I did know.

What I did know is that in this moment. I felt him. I felt Taehyung and I wanted to try. I wanted to give us hope, because I cared for him. I smile as I pull away from our kiss and he joins our foreheads back together and he runs his thumb over my lips.

"I'm willing to try." I whisper and Taehyung chuckles softly as he lifts me from the kitchen island and pulling me into a hug.

"UH HELLO!?!" Jimin yells opening the dorm door, causing the two of us to break out of hug and look at the annoyed little man.

"You." I whisper crossing my arms.

"I should give you two a moment." Taehyung only says and I grab his arm.

"I simply don't want a moment." I only say.

"Please my cutie, you know I never mean any harm." Jimin says and I sigh as roll my tongue to my cheek.