A Dᴀᴛᴇ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I felt uneasy about what Jennie asked me. It's like my heart was in conflict again. I didn't know what to think of it, but I didn't want to think of it at all. Tonight was all about Taehyung and I. He didn't tell me what we were doing exactly so it was very hard for me to pick out the perfect outfit. I only wanted to impress him.

Jiah walks into my room distracting me from my thoughts like always, she turns me around to face her and she scans me. Smiling like a proud mother.

"Oh jagiya you just look so adorable." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Find out where you are going?" She questions and I shrug my shoulders turning back around to put mascara on my face.

"He seems like the formal restaurant type." Jiah says.

"Or he could have this crazy wild side and you guys go to like a sex club." Jiah blurts out excitingly and I cringe.

"I doubt that." I say continuing to fix my face. I saw Jiah ranting her mouth off from the magical tricks of the mirrors, but I was back in my head by now. Thinking of what I should do. I didn't know what to do. Why did Jennie ask me that? Why did she seem as if she was up to something? I shake my head again as Jiah taps my shoulder.

"Oh best friend?" She says and I smile as I put my mascara away and turn towards my friend once again.

"Taehyung is here for you." She informs and my eyes widen.

"You didn't let him in our dorm?" I say shamefully and she only nodds her head and I face palm myself.

"Our dorm is so messy right now Jiah!" I yell and Jiah rolls her eyes as she helps me stand. She looks at me once last time before pushing me out my dorm. Causing me stumble as I exit the room, but his hands to grab onto my abdomen. How embarrassing.

"Careful." He says and I only blush as I look up at the male, he helps me back on my two feet and I push a strand of hair behind my ear. He looked amazing. His hair was slicked back and he wore black slacks that complimented his long legs, and a long white sleeve button up shirt that showed the outlines of his muscles. I didn't even noticed how in shape he was until now.

"I..thanks." I blurt out.

Taehyung only makes my heart race, as he dark eyes never leave mine. It was as if we were the only two people in the room, nothing else seemed to matter. When it was him and me. He chuckles lightly taking my hand.

"You're gorgeous." He whispers into my ear causing my body to tingle at the deep ness of his masculine voice.

Jiah awkwardly coughs as she ruins Taehyung and I moment. I turn to look at my annoying best friend who placed her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to him." She says annoyed and Taehyung chuckles.

"Don't laugh at her, it keeps her going." I say and Taehyung instantly stops laughing.

"I'm Taehyung." He says holding his hand out and Jiah looks down at him and raises her eyebrow.

"What are we CEO's?" She teases and Taehyung rolls his eyes. Jiah was like the annoying dad, I always did not wish to have, but I'm pretty sure my real father would of behaved the same exact way.

"So you are the handsome Taehyung, my friend mumbles about in her sleep." She says approaching him and lifting his arms up.

"Jiah that isn't true!" I yell in my defense my face turning bright red like a tomato. Taehyung only laughe cockily.