A Cᴏɴғᴇssᴊᴏɴ ɪɪ

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"Lisa get out." Jungkook only says and Lisa scoffs.

"Are you serious right now? The girl you want to be around so bad kissed your best friend!" Lisa yells and Jungkook twitches his eye and none of us say a word as we watch the two argue.

"Whatever you'll be wanting me soon." Lisa says leaving the penthouse.

"Good luck Yuna!" She yells closing the front door behind her.

"Jimin you knew?" Jungkook questions and Jimin hesitates to answer. He opens his mouth, but no words came out.

"It was a misunderstanding." Taehyung only says and Jungkook walks closer towards him.

"I told you she wasn't the one I wanted to share." He says lowly and Taehyung chuckles.

"That Damn Lisa." Taehyung says and Jungkook walks closer towards the three of us. I watch as he clenches his fist and I only grab his hands.

"Stop. I kissed him. I kissed him first!" I yell and Jungkook looks into my eyes. Regret. He regretted opening up to me.

"Don't be mad at him, be mad at me." I say softly and Jungkook dismisses me as he turns away from me and back at Taehyung.

"Guys can you give me some time with him alone." I say softly fidgeting my fingers while I look back at Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung shakes his head no and he stays firm.

"Please." I only say.

"Come on." Jimin says softly placing his arm around Taehyung's neck and Jungkook and I watched as they left the penthouse.

"You need to go too.. your nothing but a homie hopper" He deadpanned and I scrunch my nose at his comment.

"Bullshit! I do one thing and you go all crazy! Yet you can sleep around with Lisa and Jennie and expect me to forgive you every time!" I yell pushing him away.

"You kissed my brother!!" He yells back. He stays his distance and so do I. It was long silence before I could finally speak again.

"I was having a weak moment... you hurt my feelings once again and he...he was just there. And we.. we stopped it." I explain. Jungkook gaze deepens.

"Don't justify your fucking actions Yuna! You're a slut." Jungkook says and I walk closer towards him. Making sure I had no space between the 6'3 foot man in front of me. The tears fall silently down my face as I slapped him.

"I thought you were different but you are just like every other girl here." He says. He had a furious demeanor. He paced back and fourth and he shot regretful glances at me and I couldn't move. I only watched him.

He was angry.

He was hurt.

And I caused that hurt.

Yet he caused mine too.

We're we ever to fix this? I didn't know. I wanted to apologize. I did, but his words. His words always stung.

"Fuck you Jungkook. Fuck this and fuck you." I say.

"You were nothing but a good fuck anyways." He says.

"If these are your true colors don't ever talk to me again." I say reaching for the door hesitating to open it. I wanted to cry, but I wasn't. I didn't want him to know he's won this battle. I didn't want him to know I felt weakened by his words.