A Gᴀᴍᴇ Oғ Kɪss ᴏʀ Cᴏɴғᴇss

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I make my way back to my seat as I nervously watch Lisa pour five shot glasses. I don't drink and I never have.

I never even planned to drink at the age of eighteen but peer pressure was real. I felt left out being the party pooper. Why did I care so much? Being able to fit in never was part of my plan.

"Drink." Lisa demands, as she passes me the shot glass. I stare directly at the alcohol filled glass. This is so wrong.

"Are you pussying out?" Jimin whispers into my ear.

"No." I say slowly as I take the glass and gulp down the shot. It burned my throat, and it was strong. I look at everyone who has a proud smile on their face except him. He showed no facial expression what so ever.

One shot turned into two shots. Two shots turned into three, four, five, six, and seven. I felt like my world was spinning and that I could fly. As I danced around the living room to the loud music Jimin was playing on his speaker. Giggling and singing as Taehyung spinned me around.

Lisa giggled before giving a devilish grin.

"Why don't we make this night more fun." Lisa says. Taehyung sits me back onto the couch as we all listen to Lisa's pitch.

"Let's play a game of kiss or confess." Lisa says.

"I agree." Taehyung says winking at me and I fake puke. Causing the two of us to laugh.

"You just want an excuse to kiss Yuna." Jimin teases and Taehyung hits him in his shoulder.

"I don't need a game to kiss sexy over there." Taehyung says back.

"Why don't we just start." Lisa says interrupting the two.

I wasn't fully aware of what was going on, my head was spinning and I was seeing two of everything.

"Confess something deep Taehyung." Lisa says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"How deep?" He responds.

"Very deep." Lisa says softly and Taehyung scoffs.

"Just kiss me." Taehyung says rolling his eyes and grabbing Lisa's face. The three of us watch as they joined together and made out for like ten seconds.

"Gross." Taehyung says and Lisa rolls her eyes.

Lisa looks to her side at the mysterious man, I don't know what her intentions was, but he seemed a bit annoyed at everything.

It didn't take long for me to realize something was going on between the two. And it made me sick to my stomach. Why did it bother me? He wasn't my boyfriend nor a crush.

"I feel weird." I mumble to myself, and the man happens to hear me as he touches my waist softly as I look into his soft brown eyes.

"Do you need to lay down?" He whispers and before I could respond Lisa coughs interrupting us both and our gazes shift to her.

"Yuna confess something really personal." Lisa says making my eyes widen.

"I use to pee my pants when I was four in my brothers bed and framed him." I admit. Jimin and Taehyung, and the male laughs.

Lisa rolls her eyes.

"You know I mean deeper than that." Lisa says and smiles after.

"I..can't." I say.

Lisa smiles.

"Kiss him." Lisa says pointing at Jimin. I look over at Jimin with a shy expression. I've only kissed one guy. That one guy sat near me. Apart of me felt like I was betraying him. I don't know why.