A Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ & A Tᴜx.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I awoke slowly, feeling a slight warmth on my face fromthe light filtering in through the blinds. I heard Taehyung breathing softly behind me. Contented, I snuggled back against his chest. He sighed gently in his sleep, tightening his grip around my stomach.

"Tae," I murmured. He grunted a little bit, nuzzling my shoulder with his cheek and adjusting his hold on my torso. I thought he was still asleep until one of his hands snaked up the shirt he had given me to sleep in.

"Taehyung," I scolded with a sleepy giggle. He kissed the back of my neck in quick, goofy motions, and I could feel him smiling. His kisses made me wiggle a little; then I felt his hardness pressing against my rear. The feeling sent tingles down my stomach.

His kisses became softer and more sensual. He tugged on my shirt suggestively, and I arched my back to give him consent. He continued to pull up my shirt, stopping when he uncovered my breasts. His other hand toyed with the hem of my underwear.

I tilted my head back, allowing him access to the side of my neck. He bit me a little, and it made me gasp and snap completely awake. I could almost hear him smirk with satisfaction. He tweaked one of my nipples as he brushed my sweet spot above my underwear. I bit my lip and moaned softly. He quickly pulled my underwear down and off.

He teased my lower lips and reveled in their wetness. I whined and pushed against him, wishing he'd give me some sort of friction.

"Don't tease me," I pleaded. I rocked my hips toward his fingers to no avail.

"Tell me what you want," he breathed. He ran his nose tauntingly down the edge of my ear. I whined again, wiggling in an attempt to adjust his fingers. It didn't work, and he nipped my earlobe as punishment.
He was so painfully hard, and I knew he wanted to be in me.

You bit your lip again, hesitating for a moment.

"I... I want you inside me," I almost squeaked.

Taehyung moans as he slides in fully with a single thrust. He slowly draws back until just the tip remains in me and pauses for so long it makes me whine. I try to press back onto him only for his hands to hold me in place.

His nails dug into my hips as Taehyung thrust at a quick pace, "T..Tae." I moaned as I could feel him deep inside of me, "you feel so good." He starts thrusting harder and faster, my head was pushed into the pillows below as I let him thrust into me deeply.

-

-

-

-

"Goodmorning..." Jimin says annoyed greeting Taehyung and I as we walk into the shared kitchen.

"I didn't know you were here." Taehyung says.

"You both disappeared last night, but hearing you two all morning.. I know why." He says with a disgusted look.

"I'm so sorry!" I yell and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Anyways Taehyung and I have plans." Jimin says.

"We do?" He asks.

"Uh..yes remember Winter Dance?" Jimin says and my eyes sparkle.

"Ha, it's in a week you two haven't went shopping yet?" I tease.

"Hey hey, we aren't the dance type of guys, but this year I'm feeling a bit different." Jimin says.

"You don't seem like the dance type of girl either with your whole nerd aura going on." Jimin says.

I roll my eyes.