Yᴜɴᴀ x Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ.

Yuna's P.O.V
I snuck out Jungkook's room successfully, and quickly dressed myself. I knew I had to make my choice soon, I couldn't continue to do this much longer, but I was so fucking scared of losing one of them. They both were really important to me.

I was a coward, Jiah was right about that.

I gulp as I enter the kitchen, we're I've seen Taehyung looking at his laptop.

"What you doing?" I lean against the arch as I rubbed my hands nervously together, he glanced over at me and scoffed.

"Don't do that." I whisper.

"I'm sorry, but lord knows I hate this." He whispers and I frown as I avoided his gaze.

"We need to talk...I think it's time." I whisper as I finally found the courage to meet his eyes.

He quickly stood up from his stool and walked closer towards me grabbing my hands softly.

"I've made my choice." I admit to him and he doesn't say a word.

"I'm selfish, and I can't bear to possibly think I might lose one of you because of this." I whisper, as the tears start to fall down my face.

"Yuna?" Jungkook walks in staring at the two of us.

"I'm such a fucking mess!"

"How could I do something so selfish?"

"How could I sit here and cry...when this is my fault I'm pathetic." I wipe my tears, and tried to leave the scene, but Taehyung grips my arm and takes a deep breath.

"Nothing is your fault." He reassured.

"You were a genuine soul, and you showed us how to feel." He adds.

"Either way, we're lucky that this fuck boy introduced you to us..." we all chuckle.

"I don't know how it'll turn out in the future, but we're still going to be great friends?" He says and Jungkook nodded.

"I never had a boyfriend before, yet alone two I guess." I joke.

"Yet I came here with a guard up, Yet here I am." I wipe my tears.

"But this can't go on any longer, I can't be with you both...and nor will I."

"I have made my choice, and I know it's the right one for me." I tell them both.

"So you both have to promise me this." I say to them both giving them both my undivided attention.

"Promise me you won't hate me... promise me you'll stay a good friend to me." I say barely, as I started to choke on my own tears.

"I promise." They say in unison.

"Jungkook?" I whisper as he looked at me with no type of expression.

"I want to be wirh Taehyung...can you give me that?" I ask and Jungkook grows a frown on his face, but he nodded his head as he left the kitchen to leave Taehyung and I be.

"We need to talk."

Jungkook's P.O.V
"You look like you've been hit by a bus." Jennie says lighting her blunt.

"She made a choice." I say sitting into the chair and Jennie smiles.

"I knew it'd be you." She says patting my back and I scoff.

"It's Taehyung." I tell her and her eyes widen.

"No, no, no that can't be Taehyung and Yuna don't make sense." Jennie says.

"Oh please, of course they do..." Lisa says as she tries to pass the blunt to me.

"He was there, when you broke her heart... he was the man who made her feel wanted when you didn't... why would she not pick him." Lisa states, and I had nothing to say... she's the first girl I genuinely cared for and it's all my fault I've lost her.

"You're wrong, Yuna and Jungkook are perfect they are fire and gasoline....he's changing her and he's changing him." Jennie says throwing the blunt away.

"HEY!?" Lisa jumps out her chair.

"Jungkook I didn't do all this sabotaging for you not to get miss perfect bitch... what the fuck are you going to do?" Jennie asks.

Yuna's P.O.V
"Its so peaceful." I whisper as I kneel as I touch the shore water.

"It is." He says as he takes a seat next to me.

"The beach was a place my mother took me to all the time." He says as he looked at the sun setting.

"My mother would kill me if she found me here and not studying." We both chuckle.

"Taehyung...you have to know I never try to hurt either of you." I whisper as I rest my hand onto his shoulder.

"I know, you're a kindred soul." He replied.

"I don't think I have a kindred soul." I tried to fight my tears.

"I'm very selfish...and I may be a little crazy." I say as I wipe the tears falling down my face.

"I came into my sophomore year on a strict plan, not heavily enforced as I must say."

"I hate this Taehyung." I cry out and I lift up from Taehyung as he tried to comfort me.

"Yuna?" He whispers as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

"It isn't me is it?" He asks and my heart only sinks to the floor.