A Wᴏᴍᴀɴ Nᴀᴍᴇᴅ Yᴜᴍɪ Mɪɴ

Yuna's P.O.V
So yes, I've decided to stay with my Kookie monster. Besides his fuck boy ways, he truly makes me happy and I know that he is changing for me. I still felt saddened about him getting Lisa pregnant, but he made it known to everyone that he only has eyes for me.

"So should we sleep in and get ramen?" I say as climb onto his laps and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirks as his hands travel inside his shirt that I was wearing.

"Take it off." He only says and I lift up from him and as I start to remove the oversized shirt from my body, my room door busts open causing us both to jump.

A woman screams, and as I turn around my eyes instantly widen and my body freezes. She wore her classic suit. She was always well dressed. Her hair in a neat bun, wearing a all white suit with red bottom heels.

"YUNA MIN!" She yells as I instantly hop off Jungkook.

"I can't believe my eyes right now!" She walks over yanking me off the bed.

"And you boy put some clothes on." She orders as she drags me out the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She asks and I scratched my head.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Are you really questioning me right now?!" She whisper shouts.

"Who is that boy?!"

"Why aren't you studying?!"

"Oh my goodness is this a freaking tattoo?!" She yells as she grips my forearm.

"Relax, tell the headmaster you don't have to behave like the crazy dean woman." He says trying to hand her the one hundred dollar bill.

"Excuse me?!" She rolls her eyes.

"Jungkook this is my... mother." I say lowly and his eyes widen as he then smiles awkwardly.

"Who are you to my daughter?" She asks and he smiles.

"He's nothing!" I blurt and Jungkook scoffs.

"So you're sleeping around with someone who is nothing to you!?" She yells.

"I'm her boyfriend." He says and bite my fingers as I watch my mother's skin start to turn red.

"Boyfriend?"

"We don't do boyfriends Min Yuna." She says.

"You're grades are slipping, you have boyfriend's, you're having sex, and getting tattoos!" She scolds as she walks over towards the empty bottle of pink Whitney.

"You're drinking too?" She asks and I shake my head.

"IT's Yoongi's!" I tattle and she rolls her eyes.

"Yuna you are suppose to be on top of things, we had plans... we had your life settled and you're risking it all with these idiotic choices!" She yells.

"Mom, I'm still making good grades!" I argue and she walks over towards me and lifts up my neck, exposing my hickeys.

"You're teachers called, very concerned why their top student stop showing up to class... I had to come see for myself because why would my intelligent daughter skip class.... Now I see why..." she removes her hands from my neck and looks over at Jungkook.

"Yuna how could you be so stupid?!" She scolds and I sigh.

"I didn't raise you to be a trashy slut! These men don't love you! They just want to have sex with you and get you pregnant. They don't care about your goals and dreams!" She yells and I frown as I felt myself starting to tear up.

"Yuna you think this young man loves you? I bet he's cheated on you! He just wants your body and you gave it to him!" She twitches her eye.

"Enough!" Jungkook shouts.

"Excuse me!" She shouts back and I only grew more worried as the two death stared each other.

"You're fucking up my daughters life!" She shouts and he sighs.

"Mother stop please!" I beg.

"You are really going to defy me right now?" She asks and I instantly shut my mouth.

"Mom I'm doing fine." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"No you're out of control." She deadpanned.

"You're not a A average student anymore... you're a B average student." She says showing me the papers.

"I just needed a break, but I promise I'll return back to normal!" I yell and she shakes her head.

"You're slipping, I didn't risk everything for you to to RISK everything for some stupid college fun life."

"Newsflash daughter! College is temporary you will mean nothing to this boy once you graduate!" She throws the papers on the floor.

"Please just stop." I say fighting back my tears.

"Now you want to act sad? Being sad is for the weak and I didn't raise you to be sad." She says.

"I made a promise to your father the night of the funeral, that you would be someone special... do you really want to let him down?" She asks and the tears start to fall down my face at the mentions of my father.

"Of course not." I whisper.

"Break up with him... he's no good to you." She then says looking over at Jungkook and I shake my head.

"No..." I cry.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I just can't." I whisper as I could barely get out my sentences.

"He makes me happy mother." I tell her and she laughs.

"The man who could care less about you makes you happy?" She places her hand on her hip and scoffs.

"This is getting extreme you should just go Ms. Min." Jungkook says firmly.

"You're fucking stupid you know that? You chose a boy over your career!? That you worked hard for?!" She yells.

"THAT YOU WORKED HARD FOR MOTHER!"

"Not me....it isn't me." I cry and her eyes widen.

"What?" She asks.

"I'm not happy!"

"I don't want this!"

"I don't want to be a doctor... this isn't me." I finally blurt out and my mother only closes her eyes as she faints, but Jungkook catches her in time before she hits the ground.

I only frown as I watch Jungkook carry her into the bedroom.

"You should go, I see Lisa has been blowing you up all day." I say passing Jungkook his phone as I entered the bedroom.

"No, she'll be fine." He says annoyed.

"It's okay I'll be fine, I can handle her alone." I tell him and he sighs.

"I'm sorry.." he whispers and I smile.

"Don't be." I whispered back kissing his lips softly.

"I'll be back soon." He says walking away and I look back over at my unconscious mother and I frown.

What have I done?

Mother are you okay?" I take the cold rag off her head as she sits up.

"No." She says lifting herself off the bed and dusting off her suit.

"Yoongi's a college dropout and plays with a student band for a living, on top of that he got some whore pregnant, but you.... You're just a waste of time." She says.

"You are such a disgrace... I'm utterly disappointed in you Yuna." She gives me one last glance before leaving the bedroom and I instantly drop down to the floor and I started to cry.