A Cᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
You take me so well baby." He says wrapping the thick white duvet over us and pulling me into his embrace.

"I better go.." I only say and the male groans.

"Studies?" He says and I smile as I poke his nose.

"Good grades will make me valedictorian." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I thought you were done trying to be perfect student in front of me.." he says and I frown.

"Jungkook I can't slack off now." I only say and he smiles.

"You never told me." He only says.

"Told you what?" I only say.

"Your dreams." He says and I smile as I look into his eyes.

"Nobody has ever asked me that before." I only say.

"Tonight. I wish to see you." Jungkook demands and I squint my eyes.

"I don't like the tone in your voice." I only say as he hides into the duvet as he smiled softly.

"Good, it'll make you curious." He says.

I roll my eyes as I put back on my clothes and hug the male goodbye. At least for now? Two months into the semester. Two months since I've bumped into this bad boy. Two months since my heart has started to beat a certain way I never knew it could beat. Two months and we both had these unclear confusing intense feelings for another but we didn't have to guts to say what we wanted out of each other. Why?

Because maybe he was right feelings that grow so deeply for another soul could be dangerous.

I sigh as I make my way down the hallway, looking around. I didn't seem to know where I was to fit. I seemed to feel like I was becoming someone else day by day and it was worrisome for me.

"Nerd." A familiar husky voice says from behind me tapping my shoulder. I turn around and I smile.

"Jerk." I say softly. Taehyung was wearing a black sweater with a brown bear design and big glasses.

"Yeah you can't talk about me your the real nerd." I tease as I point at his attire and he chuckles.

"It's getting cold outside don't judge me." Taehyung says and I smile.

"It's September don't rush us." I only say and the male only walks closer to me and he grabs my waist softly.

"It's really hard for me to see you as just my friend Yuna." He whispers and my eyes widen.

"Jungkook better get his act together or I'll hurt him." He then says pulling away.

"I don't we're in a odd but happy place." I only answer and Taehyung grabs my hand and he squeezes it.

"You are sure the affectionate type." I say as I watch his actions.

"I want to show you something." He only answers  and I raise my eyebrow before he pulls me along. Walking down the hallways like we were the couple of the year. That's what it felt like for me, the stares we were getting. I look over at Taehyung, and he seemed unfazed by the stares. Like he didn't even care to acknowledge their existence. As if it was only him and I walking down the hallway. He looks down at me and he only smiles and I do the same and quickly looking straight as we continued to walk.