A Nɪɢʜᴛ Tᴏ Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
"Hey.." I say softly as I open the dorm room door for Jungkook.

"You want to be like me so bad" he teases, as I scoff, but notice how we were both wearing black tees and black jeans. Of course. I roll my eyes as I chuckle at his statement.

"I think it's adorable or can I say extremely sexy?" He teases again, as I follow him down our college hallways.

"Jungkook what exactly do you have in store for us tonight?" I question, as he opens the car door for me and walking to the driving side. He smirks at me and he steps into the car.

"I see you weren't listening to a thing I've said to you." Jungkook says starting the engine. I roll my eyes as I look out the window, as he pulls out the school parking lot.

"I wonder who had your attention, nobody was around but us." He says deeply and my face blushes. He knew I was mesmerized by his appearance. He was so cocky I hated that. I noticed we were now in the downtown part of the city. Jungkook parks the car, in a parking lot and we both step out the car. We were in in an abandoned parking lot, as I followed him along the empty night sidewalks.

We were at a brick building I was so confused on what we were doing, until the male opens his trunk and takes out a black bag.

"I hope we aren't robbing a bank or anything?" I say rolling my eyes and the man chuckles before approaching me.

"No, something way better." He deepens taking a red spray can out the bag.

I look at the brick wall then back at Jungkook. I look at the brick wall again, then back at Jungkook and then at the red spray can. Hell no. I was not about to do graffiti on owned property.

"Jungkook no.." I say.

"Jungkook yes." He says opening the spray can and walking over towards the brick wall.

"And what if we bring trouble? You haven't thought that far have you?" I question, he turns around to face me and he smirks.

"What if I want to bring the trouble." He says turning back around, as he starts to spray paint the brick wall. I watch him from afar. Looking at the back and at Jungkook and the brick wall. I was very hesitant at first, but deeply inside of me. I wanted to be beside him spray painting that brick wall too.

"I know you want to." Jungkook says spraying the brick wall.

"what if.." I say but he cuts me off.

"You'll never know until you do it." He says.

I grab a purple spray can, and run towards the brick wall. I look at Jungkook who's turned to look at me.

"I see you finally decided to join me." Jungkook says, and I playfully push him as I shake my spray can and start making magic onto the wall.

And I never knew I could have so much fun, doing something I didn't need to be doing. I felt bad and in the bottom of my heart, I liked that feeling of doing what I wasn't suppose to be doing.

Jungkook and I back away from the now graffiti brick wall.

'Jungkook x Yuna'

I can't believe we just did that and I can't believe I had so much fun doing something that could get me in trouble.

"HEY YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" A security gaurd says from afar, Jungkook quickly grabs my hand and we run. As the security gaurd runs after us.