A Nɪɢʜᴛ Wɪᴛʜ Hɪᴍ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I turn my paper over, another A+. I smile to myself before placing my paper in my bag and walking out my history class.

As I walk in the hallway. I glance over at Taehyung and some random girl, he looks up at me and I immediately walk faster. As each day went by that's all I thought about.

How he was in bed, but most importantly how he was as a person? I know that he was similar to his friend in the fuckboy ways, but Taehyung was still his own person with his own problems. And that alone is what I wanted to figure out.

"Hey you!" Jennie says wrapping her arms around my waist. I turn around and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here? You don't attend here." I question as I cross my arms.

"Relax nobody notices." Jennie casually says.

"I notice." I deadpanned.

"Whatever. Your drinking with us tonight." Jennie says and I give her a confused look.

"No I have to study. Maybe another time." I say.

Jennie takes my books from out of my hand and place them into her bag.

"You want them back, you'll be at Lisa's dorm with us." Jennie says skipping down the hallway. I roll my eyes as I walk the opposite way. Great. I gasp as I find Taehyung directly behind me with a smirk on his face.

"Avoiding me?" He deepens and I scoff.

"No.." I say softly gripping onto my bag tightly. He smiles as he takes my hand.

I...uh.. what is he doing?

"Are you always this tense?" He questions, as we walk down the hallway together...holding hands.

"What are you doing?" I whisper and he chuckles.

"I think we should grab a coffee and talk don't you think?" He says and I smile as my body relaxes. We're still friends Yuna Min, stop thinking everything is about sex.

"Why are you here?" I say as I sip onto my coffee and Taehyung looks at me with an uneasy look, as if this was the first time he was asked this. In the three years of attending here.

"Nobody has ever been interested in that." He jokes.

"Nor do I give them the time to make long conversations with me." He says again and I roll my eyes.

"So what is it?" I question.

"Photography." He says and I smile. At least someone knew their purpose in life.

"Will you show me some of your pictures?" I say and he smiles.

"Come over tonight. We could finish where we left off." He says helping me stand onto my feet and I look into his eyes with a soft but confused look.

"And where did we leave off?" I question, and he grabs my face softly pressing his lips onto mine. Our noses brush against each other. As I let myself get lost into the kiss. It didn't matter that we were in the middle of the cafe. His lips made me feel as if we were the only two people in the room, even if there was a crowd.

He pulls away and walks away from me, leaving me stuck. I touch my lips softly as I watch the man wonder into the campus. What did this mean and what do I do?