A Pᴀʀᴛʏ

Yuna's P.O.V
"Did you see this?!" I yell, busting into Jimin and Jiah's room.

"See what?" Jiah asks, jumping out of bed and rushing over towards me.

"This!?" I scream, and Jiah takes the phone out my hand and her eyes widen.

"Maybe it's not what it seems." Jiah tried to reassure.

"Lisa is kissing Jungkook and then the next slide Jungkook is kissing her belly!" I cry.

They looked so perfect.

"You know what... fuck them." Jiah says, turning off my phone and placing it into her pockets.

"That's not right, what he is doing is out of spite over something you didn't even fucking do!?" Jiah snaps, and Jimin tries to calm her down.

"Maybe you should talk to him?" Jimin asks, and I scoff.

"You knew these two imbeciles way longer than we have... tell me what the fuck that was?!" I whisper shout.

"I honestly have no clue, Jungkook wanted nothing to do with Lisa and now he's hands on so I don't know." Jimin says, and I wanted to shatter into pieces.

I thought we were in love.

Have I made a mistake?

I'm probably the biggest fool of them all.

"We're going out." Jiah says, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait why?" I only ask.

"Sitting here and stalking pages isn't healthy, we're going to a party tonight... the three of us." Jiah says.

"And we're going to get you laid because clearly you need to be reminded of the vixen you truly are." Jiah says, opening the closet showing off her sexy clothes.

"Oh boy, Jungkook is going to kill me." Jimin mutters.

"What was that?" Jiah asks, and Jimin shakes his head.

I completely forgot how much of good friend Jiah was to me, she always knew how to cheer me up and get my mind off certain things. We laugh at the different choices of dresses she had me try on, because I was a bit more curvier than her so everything squeezed me to the point I was uncomfortable.

"Okay miss fat ass let's hope this red dress fits you." Jiah says, as she zips up the back of the dress, and I walk over towards the body mirror and I instantly smile.

This was perfect, everything about this dress made me feel like the sexy goddess I forgot I was. And even though I probably wasn't going to try and get laid I just wanted to take my mind off Jungkook and hope the best for whatever we were going through.

"The men won't take their eyes off." She says, slapping my ass.

"JIAH!" I yelp.

"Jimin we are finally ready!" Jiah yells, taking my hand as we leave out the dorm.

"Wow this place is fucking lit." Jiah says, grabbing Jimin and I hand and walking us inside the house.

And she was right, this place was awfully crowded and loud. Yet I wasn't going to let my antisocial ways get the best of me, I was here to have a good time. So a good time is what I was going to have.

"I'm going for a drink? I'll join y'all to dance in a bit?" I say and Jiah nodded.

I take a deep breath, as I walk into the kitchen. Trying to get into the groove of enjoying myself while I could.

"I didn't know you were the party type." He says, as I pour myself a glass of Hennessy.

"Deon?" I whisper, as a smirk plants on his face and he pours himself a glass as well.

"I'm surprised you're boyfriend isn't around giving me the cold shoulder." He says into my ear.

"Things are awfully horrible between us." I whisper.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because of you I guess..." I admit, gulping down the glass of Hennessy and pouring myself another.

"My best friend brought me here to take my mind of things, so don't worry about pitying me." I tell him, laughing afterwards and he only places his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He only says.

"Yeah, well fuck love." I say.

"Cheers to that." He says, as we both take a shot together.

"Are you into art Deon?" I ask, as I pour myself a third shot.

"I am, my last year actually and I'll earn my bachelors degree in Fine Arts." He says, proudly and I smile.

"When did you know you had a passion for it?" I ask, and he walks closer towards me and places a strand of my hair behind my ear. His eyes then scan me up and down before he leans closer towards me.

"Element of surprise." He whispered.

"I didn't know, until someone made me paint how I felt... I realized I love showing emotion through my work." He speaks, and I couldn't say not a word. I was just mesmerized, but my attention from hem came to an end when I seen Jungkook and Lisa entering the kitchen. She was talking to him, and he was listening. Of course they would be here, the girl never misses a party even when pregnant. And of course Jungkook would be next to her because why wouldn't he be? I instantly try to hide my true emotions, as his dark eyes met mine. He instantly grabbed Lisa and he kissed her in front of me.

Making my heart shatter, into a million more pieces. Why was he doing this? All because he THINKS I cheated, and instead of listening to me he pushed me away. And I guess his love for me meant nothing to him. That I really meant nothing to him, and that hurts because I loved him still.

But it's like a flipped switched inside of me, and my hurt became rage. I wanted to play the game Jungkook thought he was going to win. I wanted him to know what a true broken heart felt like.

"Do you want to go?" Deon whispered into my ear, and I only take my fourth shot.

"Yeah, one moment though." I say, as I felt the blood boiling as I walked over towards the two. I take one good look at them both, before trying to punch Jungkook, but of course he catches it.

"I hate you, I can't believe you're willingly to be this childish and petty for something I'm now going to make a reality." I whisper, and his eyes widen as his grip loosens, which causes me to break away. I scoff, before taking Deon's hand and storming out the kitchen.