Aɴᴅ Tɪᴍᴇ Pᴀssᴇs.

Yuna's P.O.V
It's been month since the cabin trip and exactly three days into the new year. Which I celebrated with Yoongi and Jiah. Mother didn't want me to visit her during the holidays she rather I stay at university and study. Little does she know that's probably one of the last things I do these days.

I felt more lost than ever these days, I've been taking day by day. Jiah wanted to talk about my feelings, but I told her off every time. It wasn't something I could easily talk about. Especially when I didn't know for myself. What would I tell her? I haven't seen neither of them. Except in the hallways. I've hurt Taehyung and I didn't know where I stood with Jungkook.

I thought choosing myself was the smart and better thing to do. Until I've known for sure, but how long would they truly wait for me? And could I handle women that walked in their lives while I tried to make up my mind?

"I need fucking air." I say closing my laptop and putting on my black bear slippers.

"Where you off to?" Jiah says filing her nails.

"Some air..." I answer and she sighs.

"You want to bring back pickles and rice?" Jiah asks.

"Are you going to eat them together or separately?" I ask.

"Together." She says as she continued to file her nails.

"Then no ew." I say opening the door and leaving.

I sat on the grass and I looked up at the sun now beginning to set. This spot will for ever be my peace. I could breathe here, I could scream here, I could dance here, I could be me here.

I had moments with my father here... I had moments with Jungkook here. Moments I wouldn't trade for the world. I blush at the memory of Jungkook and I having sex here. I hated how my kind drifted off to unspeakable doings some times.

"Yuna." A familiar deep voice says from afar, instantly I turn around and I see Jungkook walking up the hill making his way closer towards me. He finally makes his way in front of me. Looking down at me like he was a God and I felt like his server.

"It's nice to see you.." he says lifting my chin up with his finger so that our eyes could finally meet.

"It's nice to see you too.." I look away again.

"You're here why?" I then ask.

"It's beautiful and peaceful here isn't it?" He whispers walking towards the sunlight.

"Yes it is." I respond as I follow behind him. Not knowing exactly what to say. It's not like we've spoken recently. It's been a month and my heart wanted to leave my body. I tried to find some sort of dignity, but I was lost of words. Out of all the words I knew in this horrifying world I didn't have the balls to just say "So how you been?"

"Yuna.." Jungkook turns around to face me again and he sighs.

"I'm sorry.." he says softly and my eyes widen as I grab his shaky hands.

"Are you okay?" I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I've caused you the most pain, I've brought you into a world with people you shouldn't have met...and I've treated you poorly."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for using you, embarrassing you, and betting on you." He finished and I shake my head and grab his face softly.

"Jungkook I forgave you." I whisper.