Jɪᴀʜ x Yᴜɴᴀ

Yuna's P.O.V
"Hey." I whisper, as I walk out my bedroom rubbing my eyes.

"Hey." She says, awkwardly.

"I didn't think you'd still be here." I tell her.

"Yeah, I couldn't find myself to leave jist yet." She whispers.

"Thanks for bringing me to my dorm." I say softly, and she smiles.

"I'm sorry about last night." She only says.

"Don't be, it's my drama." I turn around and walked over towards the couch.

"I know, but I know it hurts." She says, and I scoff.

"No, no you don't... you're a cheater too remember?!" I snap, and she frowns.

"I'm sorry." I calm down, and she only walks over and sits next to me on the couch.

"He said he was in love with me, these past three months have been beautiful. I've got to see and get to know a Jungkook nobody sees..." I vent.

"I thought he changed, I thought he loved me...." I cry.

"I know Jungkook loves you." She only says.

"Maybe last night was a mistake, maybe he has a explanation?" She tries to give me hope and I sigh.

"I bet you're laughing at me in the inside... you always warned me about him." I say wiping my tears.

"No, I've never seen you so comfortable before... you aren't afraid to embrace who you really are... and I think it's beautiful that Jungkook saw you for who you really are, because nobody else did including me." She says.

"Yeah...." I mutter.

"Love is definitely messy." I say, and she smiles as she wipes my tears.

"I still love you, even after everything you know... you'll always be my best friend." Jiah tells me.

"I still love you too...you're my soul sister..." I whisper.

"I'm sorry how things came about, I hate  myself for it... but Jimin he makes me happy." She tells me, and I nod.

"Me too, but if Yoongi can forgive, then so can I." I tell her.

"I've missed you." She says, hugging me. I only wrap my arms around and enjoy the warmth of my friend.

"So, is Jimin your boyfriend?" I ask, and she blushes. It's the first time I've seen Jiah shy and nervous.

"Not quite, we're just taking things slow and waiting for the right time." She answers.

"As long as you're happy Jiah." I tell her.

"I want you to be happy too, and I know Jungkook does make you happy... so that's why I want you to hear him our first." She says, grabbing my hand softly. Our moment was shortly interrupted, but the aggressive knockings on the door. Causing both of us to jump, but I regretted answering the door.

Because it was him, and I didn't know how to handle him just yet. He forced his way into the dorm, only staring into my eyes. It made me nervous.

"I'll give you both some space." She says, leaving out the dorm and closing the door behind her.

"I've been fucking calling you." He said, and I scoff.

"Excuse me dumbo, you CHEATED ON ME... with the same fucking girl I feared you cheat on me with... and you're mad about some fucking calls!?" I scream, and he scoffs as he takes my phone from my hand and scrolls through it.

"You've declined every single fucking one! I was trying to talk to you." He says, throwing my phone and I instantly jump.

"FUCK YOU!" I yell, trying to hit him. But he grabs my hands.

"Fuck me?! You didn't even let me explain you just fucking left because all you do is run away when shit gets tough." He says, and I struggle against his grip.

"Let go of me." I demand, but he doesn't budge.

"You kissed her...and you didn't pull away... you did nothing." I cry.

"And you're coming over here angry with me, when it's me who should be angry with you." I deadpanned.

"And what hurts the most is that you pulled her closer...you pulled her closer." I cry, as I couldn't control the tears from falling down my face.

"Now how do you fucking explain that!?" I whisper shout, as he lets go of my hands and I back away.

"I was drunk, and I realized I made a fucking mistake... I was drinking and it just happened..." he explains.

"We're you even going to tell me, if I hadn't witnessed it?" I ask.

"I don't know, I feel guilt and shame. I don't love Lisa... it just happened it was a stupid drunken mistake..." he says lowly, I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

But it still hurts.

"You weren't going to tell me, you were going to keep it a secret.... I know you Jungkook." I only say.

"I didn't want to hurt you! Especially over this stupid mistake." He snaps.

"WELL YOU DID!!! No matter what... you always end up hurting me." I say, defeated.

"No matter what, if Lisa is still in love with you... we'll never have peace... it'll be a forever love triangle... now there will be a baby involved and who knows where I'll stand in the near future." I say.

"Yuna stop it." He only says.

"Stop what, I'm telling you the fucking truth." I tell him, as I walk closer towards him leaning his head against mine.

"I love you so fucking much, you're the first man I've ever loved... but with love comes pain... and this pain makes me weak... I feel like number two.... I don't want to continue to be number two." I whisper.

"You were sober enough to know it wasn't me and sober enough to realize your mistake.... So tell me how you could possibly be in love with me?" I say, and he frowns.

"I understand you're hurt. But that kiss means absolutely nothing to me Yuna! Don't you fucking get it?! I'm infatuated by you. I love you...I fucked up. I can own that, but that kiss was a mistake." He admits, and I sigh.

"I don't want to lose you, I'm so fucking sorry Yuna." He whispers, and I take a deep breath before I pulled him in for a hug.

"I love you, and I don't want to lose you either, but I just need to think about this... I would be lying if I said everything is good between us when I feel betrayal and hurt still." I say, and he nods.

"I know, but I'm not leaving. I'll just work my way back up to build trust again." He says.

"I know you hate me right now, but I miss your presence so much." He says, and I couldn't help but fall for it, as I smile.

"Fine, we can watch a movie... but absolutely no touching." I say.

"Can't promise that, when I know you have nothing underneath that shirt." He says, and I roll my eyes. But our eyes only dart at the door, when I hear knockings once more.

"Dexter?" I question, as he gives me a panic look.

"Yoongi's he's at the hospital." He says, and I instantly panic.

"Hospital... wait what?!" I shout.