A Gᴜʏ Nᴀᴍᴇᴅ Mᴀᴜʀɪᴄᴇ.

Yᴜɴᴀ's P.O.V
I groan as I roll over and to fill naked skin brushed against mine. My eyes immediately fly open and I scream.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I yell as the male wakes up, rubbing his eye and sitting against the head board.

"Maurice you?" He says casually and I look under the cover to find us both naked and I look over at the stranger and twitch my eye.

"We didn't?" I only ask and the room door busts open. Oh great. Them. All five of them.

"What the fuck is this?" Jimin asks and I pull the cover higher over our bodies.

"Oh my gosh GET OUT!" I yell. Jennie laughs.

"Someone had bad sex." Jennie teases. As she closes the door, but Jungkook bursts it back opened.

"Get dressed I'm taking you home." He says and I laugh.

"No." I deadpanned.

"This is awkward I'm going to go." Maurice says getting out of bed as the men look away.

"You got a nice size there baby." Jennie says and I roll my eyes. As I get out of bed and put back on my dress.

"Did you fuck her?" Jungkook asks coldly and Maurice smiles.

"I wish, I just placed my mouth onto marvelous parts of her body and we only cuddled naked... she seemed upset. Take care of your friend. See you around Yuna." Maurice says putting a shirt back on and walking past the group.

"I'm going to go now." I only say trying to walk past, but Jennie stops me.

"You aren't going to tell us about the marvelous places he kissed?" Jennie says blinking her eyes faster and I was getting creeped out.

"Does it look like I want to talk?" I say pushing past her and making my way out the mansion.

"Your new friend is so uptight." Jennie groans.

"Hey you okay?" Jiah asks and I close the front door and groan.

"I don't know." I say and Jiah sits me onto the couch and I rest my head onto her shoulder.

"I think I like him." I admit and Jiah picks my head up and she smiles.

"You like someone?" She asks excitingly.

"I don't think this is a good thing. He's the worse. If I was going to ruin my plans why it had to be him?" I complain and Jiah frowns.

"Does he like you?" Jiah asks and I chuckle.

"Of course not, I'm nothing but sex to him." I say putting my hair into a ponytail.

"I think I'm going to go work on my paper." I say removing Jiah's hands and walking away.

I look out the window and I frown, what would my father say to me in a situation like this? He probably wouldn't want me liking guys, but he would know how to make me feel better. Mom would easily scold me and telling me I was getting off track and to be honest that is true. I smile at the thought of my father. I needed to feel connected to him.

Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's P.O.V
"So likes what the deal between you and Yuna?" Jennie asks as I pass the bottle to Jimin.

"He won't ever admit it, Kookie here has a crush." Jimin says and I punch him lightly.