Mᴀᴋᴇ Uᴘ Sᴇx

Yuna's P.O.V
"HARDER!" I scream, as Jungkook slams himself inside of me once more. One of his hand grips onto my waist while the other interlocks with my hand.

"I love fucking you." He whispers into my ear, causing me to clench around him even more just from the seductive whispers.

"I love it too." I moan, as he kisses my lips as he feels me up with his nut.

"That was amazing." I whisper, as he chuckles.

"I don't want to pull out of you." He whispers, and I place my hands around his neck and bring his lips to mine.

"Then don't, I love this." I whisper, as I felt his dick jumping inside of me.

"YOU TWO GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL COME IN!" Jennie yells, from the opposite side of the bedroom door.

"Well there goes that." I whisper, and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"There are the two horn balls." Jiah says, as Jungkook and I walk out the bedroom.

"Jungkook I hope you got all you could get because there will be no more of that...not while we're trying to help Lisa." Jennie scolds.

"I'm taking my spare key back." Jungkook adds, and Jennie flicks him off.

"Lisa isn't even here yet." I complain, and Taehyung chuckles.

"She's afraid to face us all, she's been missing since yesterday." Taehyung adds, and I sigh.

"I know how much you were willing to sacrifice, I'm sorry she lied to you too." I say, as I rubbed Taehyung's back.

"We just need her to get her act together, she's gone completely insane since Jungkook met Yuna...we need to help bring our friend back." Jimin says.

"We will find her." I reassure.

"We will split up." I suggest.

"The girls will go together and you boys will go together." Jiah says, as she walks away from Jimin and stands next to me.

"I could care less about her whereabouts, tell me when you find the lying bastard." Jungkook deadpanned, but I pinch his ear.

"Ouch!" He says.

"As much trouble she caused...she's still a friend...your friend too Kook. We have to get her to stop her ways... she has a baby to birth soon." I tell him, and he takes a deep breath before he smiles.

"This is why I love you." He says, and I felt myself beginning to blush.

"You have a kindred soul, a strong heart." He whispers.

"I love you too, I'll see you later." I whisper back.

"Okay love birds let's get to moving!" Jennie yells.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"I can't believe she lied about Taehyung too." Jiah yells, as we search through Lisa's dorm room. Of course the head master had to give Lisa one of the largest suites here.