A Tɪᴍᴇ Yᴜɴᴀ Bᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴ Aᴜɴᴛ

Yuna's P.O.V
"I honestly hate you both! Why didn't you just said Alexis went into fucking labor!?" I scold, as I push Yoongi.

"Yoongi, wanted to get you worked up." Dexter adds, and I roll my eyes. Dexter was one of Yoongi's band mates. These two together was a absolute nightmare.

"I love watching you turn red." He said.

"Fuck you." I say.

"I called mom, but she wants nothing to do with this." Yoongi says, I hear the hint of sadness in his voice. Yoongi grew up, not caring much about mother's strictness... he pretty much did his own thing. Our mother hated it, but even though through the years Yoongi chased his dreams. I knew he wanted mother to be proud of him, but she was impossible. She and him never had the best relationship, but he loves her. He just wanted to know if our mother loves him too.

"Well that's too bad for her, she has no idea what she's missing out on." I say, hugging my brother and he smiles.

"All I know is Jungkook you better not slip up with my sister." Yoongi deadpanned and I roll my eyes.

"Yoongi gross stop." I say and Dexter and Jungkook laughs.

"Okay papa, she's about to start pushing let's get you in here." The nurse says, exiting the room and Yoongi takes a deep breath before following the nurse.

"The rest of the band should be pulling up any second, I'm going to go get them from the entrance." Dexter says, leaving Jungkook and I alone.

"I can't believe I'll be a aunt." I whisper, and he smiles.

"It's scary being here you know." He says.

"Because you'll be in here next." I add and he sighs.

"You'll be by my side, I'm happy that you are." He adds.

"Jungkook? We have to talk." I only say and he shakes his head.

"I don't think I want to." He only says, and I only advert my eyes to Dexter and the rest of the band members.

"Hey dweeb." Jake says, rubbing my head.

"I forgot how annoying you all are." I Omg deadpanned.

"And I forgot how much you've grown... Yoongi needs help keeping men away." He adds, and I roll my eyes.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Jake asks, giving his attention to Jungkook.

"yes he's my boyfriend..." I say, and Jake scoffs.

"I never knew she had taste." He teases, and I push him as both the men laugh.

"Yoongi has requested all of you to come inside." The nurse says, opening the door to the room and I smile as I give the boys one last look before rushing in.

I couldn't believe my eyes, my older brother was a father now. I smile as I watch him hold his daughter in his arms looking down on her as if she was the light to his world. I was happy for him, I've never seen Yoongi smile like this before.

"Meet Yara Min." Yoongi says, looking up at me as I walked over towards him.

"Oh Yoongi she's so perfect." I whisper, as I watch Yara open her eyes looking at me.

"I'm your aunt, I'm Yuna." I say smiling at her.

"Congratulations Alexis, thank you for carrying my beautiful niece." I say, and Alexis smiles.