Bonus 2

“For you my love, I can even pretend to be fine when I'm not."

✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Hobi did you contact the caterer? Is everything done?" Namjoon asked, rushing to grab his phone. "Yeah it's done. Now I'm going to pick Jungkook, you off for Y/n?" Hobi answered rolling his key in his hands.

"Yea—" Namjoon stopped when his phone slipped and fell down. The main screen getting a crack instantly. "Hell!" He muttered immediately picking it up. "I'm leaving." He grimaced looking at his phone and took a few steps towards the door.

"Wait! Who's got the ring?" He asked turning back. "I don't." Hobi answered and they looked at Taehyung who just entered the hall. "You've the wedding ring?" Hobi asked.

"Nope. I'm here to get Jungkook's wallet." Taehyung answered and took off. Namjoon quickly dialled a number and Jin spoke up from the other side.

"You've the wedding ring Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I was in-charge of the engagement ring." Jin answered and ended the call.

"Hey Yoongi, the ring?" Hoseok asked a tired Yoongi who was stepping out of his room in rush with three bags.

"Don't ask me. The only ring I have is suffering." With that, Yoongi left as well.

"Shit. I think it was my responsibility and I probably forgot it at home." Namjoon mumbled. He looked at Hobi and then they glanced at the decorated wedding hall. 3 hours away from the home.

^_________^

"Is everyone ready? Where is Y/n?" Namjoon asked as soon as he entered the bride's room. "Uh-huh we're all ready." Yoonji answered. "And you can't see Y/n, Joonie." Miso said, with a chuckle . She glanced at Jinyoung who was giving her a thumbs up.

Namjoon groaned. "Uh guys, I think I left the ring at home." He confessed. "You think? You did leave it at home." Jinyoung countered.

"But I brought because last night you were all fussy about the fact that you'll probably forget the ring." Miso said, with a smile. "Wow. Already acting like my wife before even marriage?" Namjoon asked with a teasing smile. Miso blushed hard playing with her fingers.

"Okay okay! Do you think the groom is ready for bride's first look?" Yoonji asked.

^_________^

"Gosh damn! Jungkook control your hormones. You're blushing like crazy." Taehyung exclaimed earning a punch. "I'm not." Jungkook mumbled.

"All I said, is that you're going to see Y/n now. Why so nervous?" Jin intervened. "I said, I'm NOT." Jungkook insisted like a kid.

"She's coming everyone, leave the room." Yoongi said peeking through the door and the three of them threw a thumbs up to Jungkook.

Jungkook turned away from the door closing his eyes until he heard Hoseok mutter the words 'turn around'. He took a deep breath and turned around slowly. Nothing. His pupils move down and he let's out an airy laugh and puts his hand on his face. "God, I'm really nervous." He mumbles when he realises his heart beat was at peak.

"You are not who I was expecting." Jungkook says looking at little Soobin who was clad in a three piece suit and an involuntary smile makes its way to his face. "Come here."

"How do I look hooman?" Jungkook kneels down and Soobin runs in his arms. "I don't want you to be sad on my wedding, so You're looking gorgeous. Better than me." Jungkook said looking at the kid adoringly.

"Do you think Daniella will be impressed?" Jungkook chuckled and answered, "Ofcourse she'll be. Lemme take a look." Jungkook said and Soobin turned in a circle. "You look so cute." Jungkook muttered.

"Hooman, shoes!" Soobin exclaimed kneeling down and touched Jungkook's shoes, the kid tends to have grown a weird obsession with shoes. "Hmm, how about yours?" Jungkook asks, to which Soobin lifts his pants lightly. "I have a broach too." Soobin tugs at his broach and it tilts a little.

"Show me. Can I fix this for you?" Jungkook asks taking off the broach and Soobin nods. Jungkook fixes the broach back and both of them smile widely. "So good with kids hubby." Jungkook lifts his head at the voice and freezes. Slowly rising at his feet, he gapes at his bride in front of him all dressed up.

Jungkook shakes his head and turns around, his hand travels up to his heart in attempt of calming it down but much to his dismay it wasn't slowing down any time soon.

Jungkook turned back around and took quick steps towards you. He kept both his hands on your shoulder, you raise your eyebrows at him and he again shakes his head with a bunny smile before pulling you in his embrace. "Jungkook." You gasp but still put your arms around him with a chuckle.

"You feel that? That's what you do to me. God I'm so lucky to have you." Jungkook said, referring to his heart beat and you smile.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! She's not yours yet Jungkook." Yoonji's voice boomed as she pulled you away from him. "Dear Mr. Jeon, the deal isn't final yet. She can still run away." Jinyoung said and everyone chuckled. Jungkook puffed his cheeks glaring, doing what he does best.

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Jungkook waited patiently– tried to wait patiently– at the alter but his constant fumbling of hands made Taehyung sigh. "Stop that. You're tainting my reputation. What would people think? That I have a friend who is a nervous wreck. Me, who is as bold as anything." Taehyung couldn't help but blurt out.

"Shut up Tae." Jungkook whispered which died in his throat when the music started indicating the bride's arrival. The doors opened and there were you. A hand linked with Namjoon while the other one holding Soobin's little hand. Jungkook almost ran to hug you. Almost.

Namjoon stopped in front of Jungkook putting your hand in your husband's. "I know you'll take care of her but bare in mind she has two brothers to slap some sense in you if you ever fail." Namjoon warned playfully. "Hyung! I'm not a stranger." Jungkook cried out offended.

"That's enough. My turn!" A voice snatched all the attention and Jungkook looked down at Soobin. Soobin waved his hand telling Jungkook to lower his head. Jungkook knelt down in front of Soobin. Soobin repeated Namjoon's gesture and put your hand in Jungkook's.

"I know you'll take care of her hooman but bare in mind she has a bf aka me to return to if you be bad." Soobin warned ever do sincerely breaking a laughter in the marriage hall.

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said finally and Jungkook slowly cradled your face in his hands. Planting a soft kiss on your forehead and a peck on your lips he leaned his forehead on yours. "Congratulations wifey." He mumbled.

"To you too Mr. Jeon. I love you so much." You whispered back and he pulled away straight in your eyes before he said,

"I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow."

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hola! Comment àle àle vòus? So nice to meet ya~

How was it? Liked it? No? End?