Part 20 (2/3)

A short part cause my dumba$$ thought that this will be divided in 3 parts when it was barely enough for 2
( ◜‿◝ )♡

✨✨✨✨✨

Jungkook was sitting on the couch sipping on his drink, annoyed. Why? Well he doesn't need any reason to be annoyed cuz he's our 'Jeon Jungkook'.

Meanwhile Taehyung was somewhere getting along with his friends. Out of nowhere there was a weight over Jungkook's lap.

"Hooman! I missed you!" Soobin was already kissing Jungkook's cheek when he was still shocked.

"What the— Get off me you son of a b--bi--biscuit eater!" Jungkook yelled trying to push off the little kid who just giggled.

"It's my birthday!" Soobin said with a pout. "So what am I supposed to do? Marry you?" Jungkook groaned, annoyed but Soobin's attention dropped on the drink in Jungkook's hand.

"Get off will you?" Jungkook said for one last time. "Wat you drinkin?" Soobin asked with his big eyes staring at Jungkook.

"None of your business!" Jungkook said. "Gimme too. Pwetty please!" Soobin said giving Jungkook puppy eyes.

"It's for grown ass men, kid!" Jungkook said cockily. "Soobin is a gonass man. I go pee on my own at night." Soobin boasted and Jungkook scoffed.

(So what? I do most of my things on my own still my mom won't lemme go out with friends alone. It's okay Soobin. Bye)

"Fine! But after that, will you get off my lap and get the fvck away from me?" Jungkook asked seriously and Soobin nodded his head with the same seriousness.

"Chimkim hyung's pinky promise. I'll get the faq away from hooman." Soobin said smiling which caused Jungkook to widen his eyes.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked. "Wat?" Soobin tilted his head in confusion. "Ahh nevermind. Waiter!!" Jungkook called out and the waiter came up. Picking up a glass of orange juice, Jungkook forwarded it to Soobin.

"No no no. Soobin is a baby no stupid." Soobin said, pushing the glass away. "I want same drink as hooman." He demanded.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked the glass of coke/soda which matched the colour of his wine and passed it onto the kid who merrily took his first sip. Jungkook chuckled seeing the scrunched up face of the birthday boy.

"Grown man my ass." Mumbling to himself, Jungkook waited for further reaction from Soobin. Soobin pulled the glass away from himself before cursing.

"Wat de fluff?" "Why? Ain't good?" Jungkook asked, smirking. "Fuzzy wata… tickles my brain."

Soobin said but nevertheless took another sip scrunching his face even more before finally putting away the glass in disgust.

"Ew… looks like juice, tastes like shit." Soobin said. "Language kid." Jungkook warned. "Tastes like poop." Soobin corrected himself.
-----

✨✨✨✨✨

Here! I'll tell you what, I and my friends go to the library daily for 5 hours to study and 2:30 pm is the time when we have lunch.
Yesterday, I was so hungry and it was already past the decided time but none of them were ready to move :(

After 15 minutes my bestie was done and finally ready to leave to eat. There are four of us, I, my bestie, boyfie and his friend who's our friend as well lol. So all three of us were done except mr. Topper and he wasn't ready to move his butt 😤

Bestie left with the other boy because being the very sweet girl I am, ah-ahem, I stayed back cause I wouldn't want boyfie to eat alone :( I don't ever eat alone and never want anyone to eat alone. That's just so me.

Now ask me how I my bf finally moved?

Well, since he wouldn't move, I opened insta and there was a message request which I accepted totally forgetting the fact that I was on my personal account 😭.

It was a boy. A very weird one but I thought blocking him after accepting the request would be rude and what's the harm? So I decided to just reply his text. He was normal for 2 minutes before going to the whole "lover" boy mode and started texting.😑

"Tell me your name" "where do you live?" "I want to see you." "You're so cute."

I literally had a good laugh reading his texts, the conversation going on was indeed funny 😂😂 I wanted to show it to someone and I had no one around except for boyfie... So there goes his study😃

I showed it to him cuz I found it funny but all he did was scoff and block that Id :( I was having a good laugh, he should have laughed but nope... He decided to rather tell me that I shouldn't accept random message requests :)

He said and I quote,

"Let's go we should eat before you loose your brain and even share your location with just any boy."

Also, since alot of you think why I and him talk in English.... No we don't 😭🤦 I'll tell you what he actually said, let's see how many of you know my native language, alot will know but many won't.

He said, "Tu chal, khali baithe baithe pata chala kisi ko yahi na kah de ki 'mera bf to khana khane nahi ja raha, chal bhai hum hi saath chalte hain' "

😂😂😂😂😂😂