Part six (3/4)

(His overdramatic ass)

"Hey Y/n, where are you lost?" Taehyung asked. "I... I don't know how to dance." You replied.

"Oh! So that's why you're messing. Don't worry lemme teach you." He says, smiling.

"Ah... Taehyung... I... I want water."

You interrupt his actions after a few minutes. "Huh? Waiter!" He called out.

"No! I... I mean... I can't drink cold water. I want warm." You lie.

"Wait here, I'll be back." He flashes you a smile and walked away.

You immediately made your way to the bar counter where you saw Jungkook a few minutes ago.

You couldn't find him at first but then your eyes landed on the guy sitting on the chair while his head was on the counter.

"J.. Jungkook" You called out.

He lifted his head to look at you as he flashed you his infamous bunny smile. You swear your heart stopped beating.

"Pretty woman." He said, smiling wider. Your cheeks turned red as he called you pretty.

"You... you're d...drunk, aren't you?" You ask, stuttering. His gaze turned dark.

"None of your business." He said in his normal cold tone. Shivers run down your body and you immediately look down.

"I... I'm... I'm so-"

"Hahaha.... Pretty woman got scared. Haha..." Jungkook laughed hysterically and you looked at him, wide eyes.

'He knows how to laugh?! Oh my god!' You thought. Your heart beat fastened as you stared at his smiling face, he looked like an angel fallen from heaven.

So handsome, so pure, so sweet and... "So cute..." You mumbled and he looked at you shocked. You realize you said it out loud.

"Aah... I mea-" He stood up, cutting you off. "TAEHYUNGIEEEEEEEE!"

You watch Jungkook walking past you as he rushed and immediately hugged Tae who was standing behind you with a glass of water and confusion planted all over his face.

Jungkook pulls away and puts his hands on Tae's cheeks. "How are you my cutie pie? Tae Tae!" Taehyung's eyeballs almost popped out and now you were more than shocked.

"How much did you drink to lose yourself?!" Taehyung asked. "I think he drank a lot." You mumble.

"Wow! A man with high alcohol tolerance getting drunk? You must have drank bottles." Taehyung scoffed.

"Sir, he drank almost all of the drinks." The bartender said. "WHAT?!" You and Taehyung shout in unison.

"Hehe... please don't tell hyung." Jungkook smiled, awkwardly. "Hyung?" You ask.

"Yeah! Namjoonie hyung, you know?" Jungkook clears, making Tae panic. "He's drunk, Y/n! Don't mind him. Let's go home." Tae said, pulling Jungkook with him.

"Wait-" Jungkook starts but Taehyung doesn't listens.

"STAAAPHH" Jungkook shouts at the top of his lungs grabbing everyone's attention.

"What the hell Kooks?!" Taehyung shouts as well.

"Hehe... I wanna know... did you just call her, Y/n?" He asked, glancing at you.