Part eleven (2/2)

Jungkook was sitting in his office room drying the papers that got wet due to the coke. The door opened and you peeped inside.

"Dinner is ready." You mumble and leave immediately. Jungkook sighs and goes downstairs.

You both sit silently on the table eating the dinner.

"Where's that little freak?" Jungkook asked. "Soobin. He fell asleep while crying." You reply, pouting as you didn't like Jungkook scolding him so much that he ended up falling asleep while sobbing.

"Ha! Is it because of him? Why are you being like this?" Jungkook asked.

"Like what? I'm always like this." You replied, continuing to eat. Jungkook kept the spoon on the plate making sound but you didn't look up.

"What's with your behaviour?!" He asked, strictly.

Well... you realised that your husband is not the type to coax you when you're being all pouty.

"I... it's... nothing." You mutter. "Princess..." he breathed before continuing. "If there's one thing I hate the most... it's a lie." He stated and his glare was almost burning you.

The nervousness started creeping inside you for no specific reason, you look up at him for a second.

"It's just... you shouldn't have shouted at him... he's a small kid." You confront, but Jungkook manages to hear, already used to your suppressive tone.

"I'm not you! I don't have that much patience. So stop complaining." He said, controlling his anger, of course a person like him would not be able tolerate longer during an argument. You pout.

"What do you mean? One day, when you'll become a father, are you still gonna be like this with our kids?"

Unbelievably, you argue back, like a kid protesting. Where did you get this sudden courage from? You realise your doings and start regretting.

'What did I do? Why am I even arguing? Please don't get angry Koo... please.'

You pray, looking at your food and what you didn't notice was the little smirk plastering on Jungkook's face.

"So... you're already planning babies... I see Mrs. Jeon." He said, smirking. You look at him astonished.

How does he manage to change this fast?

"I... Jungkook... what are you saying?! I didn't mean it like that!!" You stand up and leave from there flustered.

After dinner you both walk in to your room together and Jungkook stops right after entering the room.

"What the fvck?!" He cursed.

"This freak!" He said walking towards the bed but you hold his arm. "Jungkook.... You won't make a kid sleep alone, would you? He'll get scared. Let him sleep here. Please... baby...." You request, not forgetting to use the very word that gets Jungkook weak.

"Fvck this sh!t I'm out!" He cursed and went to the bed where Soobin was sleeping in the middle as he sat on one side.

You giggled and went to the other side and lay down to sleep while Jungkook opens his laptop to get some work done.

-----One hour Later

Jungkook was working on his laptop while you were already fast asleep. The movements on bed grabbed his attention and he saw the little one slowly waking up.

Soobin opened his eyes and looked over at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't spare him even a glance again. Soobin voluntarily moved away from the older one.

Soobin looked over at you and slightly shakes you.