Part thirteen (2/2)

-----FLASHBACK

"Oh btw, I brought someone with me." Hoseok smiled looking outside the door and there stood a boy. The boy smiled at you and you swore he looked breathtaking but you have your eyes only for one man.

"Y/n..." The boy called out while taking steps towards you. "This is Yoongi, you know right?" Hoseok asked and you slowly nodded your head.

Yoongi is Hoseok's best friend and you had met him few times. He was not close with you but you knew him as a good person. You met him at your marriage for the first time but he seemed to have a lot of knowledge about you. Considering he was your brothers best buddy, you think it's normal if your brother had told him all that.

"I'll go get our bags." Hoseok said and went out, Taehyung followed him outside.

You looked at Yoongi who smiled widely at you. You also pass him a small smile but he suddenly pulls you in a hug, taking you by surprise.

"I missed you much Y/n!"

Yoongi exclaimed, hugging you tightly while you stood there shocked. Suddenly a loud yell made you freeze in your spot.

"WHAT THE FVCK KIM Y/N?!"

-----BACK TO PRESENT

You immediately pushed the boy away from you as you heard Jungkook's voice. The raging anger in his eyes made your body shudder at a mere look.

"J.. Jungkook... it's not-" You were mid sentence when Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook and for a fraction of second Jungkook looked shocked but that look was soon replaced by anger.

He rushed towards Yoongi and held his collar pushing him against the wall.

(My mind rn: Then he looked in his eyes and slowly started leaning-
Me: NO! THEY'RE NOT GOING TO KISS STUPID! lol)

"Why the hell are you here, Min Yoongi?!" Jungkook asked through his gritted teeth while you watched them both in shock.

'Why is he so angry? As if a man hugging me was a different thing and Yoongi hugging me is something even worse'

You think as you panicked but Yoongi just smiled looking at Jungkook which added fuel to fire.

"Let go! I brought him here!" All three of you turn towards the door where stood your brother. Jungkook let go of Yoongi as if he couldn't protest against Hoseok.

"Why would you bring him here?" Jungkook asked, coldly. "Aren't you happy to see me? Or... are you scared?" Yoongi asked, smirking. You weren't able to comprehend anything.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi.Yoongi chuckled and walked near Jungkook, leaning close to his ear, he whispered that no one else could hear.

"Scared that I might win her-"

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TRY!!" Jungkook yelled right at Yoongi's face but his smirk didn't seem to fade by the younger ones yelling.

"Behave Jeon Jungkook! He's my guest!" Hoseok warned. "Then tell him to get lost!" Jungkook told. "He will not!" Hoseok argued. Jungkook was about to speak up but you interrupt thinking that it might turn into a heated argument.

"Jungkook please... he's our guest." You mumble gathering your courage. Jungkook looked in your direction. His blood shot eyes piercing through your soul, the heavy breaths explaining the level of anger that was filling up inside him.

He gave a last look to Hoseok and Yoongi and stomped off to your shared bedroom. You panicked and were about to follow him but Yoongi held your wrist.

"Let him be. He's getting angry for no reason." Yoongi said. You pull your hand out of his grip, uneasy. "Yeah right, just like you hugged me for no damn reason." You snapped not knowing where that reply came from. Yoongi was astonished for a moment.