Part sixteen (2/2)

Part 2

"Mind repeating... Princess?"

"I.. want divorce. Here are the papers."

You being stubborn repeated your words, pushing an envelope towards him. Jungkook snatched the envelope, throwing it across the room and the next moment you were pinned to the wall strongly.

"Why? Why does it sound like someone else is speaking through you?" He said and you were intimidated by him tho the fact that he knows you very well was still surprising.

"I-"

"YOU WHAT?! HAVE YOU GOT SOMEONE ELSE?"

He yelled right at your face making you close your eyes involuntarily.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop right there!"

Yoongi spoke up, gaining both of your attention. Jungkook smirked at him, sarcastically.

"On a second thought, you're the reason of everything, aren't you?" Jungkook asked, turning to Yoongi.

"You're the reason of everything yourself."

Yoongi said, casually but you knew this wouldn't end well. You mentally cursed yourself for pulling off such a stupid prank on someone like Jungkook.

"Don't you talk way too much" Saying that Jungkook pushed Yoongi against the wall out of nowhere.

"Jungkook!" You exclaim terrified.

"I told you to stay away from MY WIFE! But you chose
dæth over it."

Jungkook snarled as if killing was something usual for him, before raising a punch to hit Yoongi but you swiftly moved and hugged him from behind.

"No... Koo... don't." You manage to speak through your terror.

"Le! Go! Y/n!" Jungkook said emphasizing each word while his eyes were fixed on the person in front.

"Yeah Y/n, let go or else… he'll hit you as well for giving him divorce."

Yoongi said pulling off the last string of Jungkook's anger and as a result a punch landed across Yoongi's face. You gasp.

"Is that what you've been telling her?! Huh?"

Jungkook asked, almost yelling. Before he could say further, you move in front of Jungkook cupping his face.

"Koo.. look at me." You plead but Jungkook doesn't respond, You force him to look at you and surprisingly he didn't protest or push you away.

"Koo..  listen. It. . . it was a prank, okay? You can see... that envelope, it's empty. Yoongi didn't do anything."

You try to explain, tho by now you could understand what Yoongi was probably trying to do.

"He didn't tell me anything against you and... and even if he does, I will never believe it. Trust me... It was... just a prank. I swear." You explain.

Jungkook doesn't say anything and looks towards the envelope that layed solely on the floor. You follow Jungkook's gaze.

"It's empty.." You repeat and Jungkook looks back at you. Seeing him calm as his fists slowly open up, you caress his cheek in an attempt to calm him.

"I'm... I'm.. sorry."

You mumble but Jungkook shrugs your hand off of him and gives Yoongi a last look before stomping away.