Part eleven (1/2)

When you have to take care of neighbors kid but your cold husband hates kids

"Don't skip meals. Bye!" Your husband, Jungkook bid goodbyes before heading for his office.

You closed the door and turned around walking to the sofa, settling the cushions when the door bell rang. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Did he forget something?" You ask yourself before walking to the door. You open the door but it wasn't Jungkook but rather your neighbour.

"Hey Y/n!" The lady said. "Hello Mrs. Han." You bowed slightly to your neighbour. "Y/n... are you free today?" She asked, a little hesitantly.

'Tell me what's the work and then I'll decide.' You think.

"Well..." You shrug. "Actually... I need a favor from you." She said, nervously.

"What is it?" You ask, politely. "Can you take care of my son for today? You see... his 3rd birthday is coming and I've to buy alot of things but I can't take him with me. So... please..." She requested.

"Ah... oh sure." You smile at her. She gasps, smiling widely.

"Thanks Y/n. You're so sweet!" She said, giving you a side hug. "Soobin... come here baby." She called out and that's when you saw the cutest baby ever getting out of her car. You awed as he took small steps towards you guys.

"Don't bother her much, okay? Mom will be back soon." She said, patting Soobin's head before getting in her car.

You hold Soobin's hand, taking him in before closing the door. You kneel in front him.

"How's our little boy doing?" You ask, smiling. You had a few interactions with Soobin as he is your neighbours kid. You are on pretty good terms with him. He smiled and hugged you.

"Lil boy missed ya!" He said. You chuckle and carry him in your arms towards your room. It's gonna be fun today. You place him on the bed and sit next to him.

"Should we play something?" You ask. He quickly nods and you aww at the baby. "Okay! I've a puzzle." You bring the puzzle and you both get focused in joining the pieces.

"Gf! Me done!" Soobin called, making your eyes go wide. "Wh..what did you say?!" You ask. "Gf! Me done." He repeated again.

"Gf... as in... good friend?" You ask. He shook his head as a 'no'. "Don't ya know... gf... is gul feind?" He asked, innocently.

"Haha... I know kiddo. But sorry, I'm married." You play along. "Oh..." He looks down, taking in the rejection but looks back up. "Then affair!" He offered and your eyes almost popped out.

"Yah! I've a husband." You reply, chuckling. This time Soobin was shocked. "Hushband! Wat's dat?" He asked. "A cow? Doggy? Bunny? Or... piggy?!"

"He's human!!" You reply a bit loudly cutting off his assumptions. He nods understanding. "Hooman... oh..Kay" Soobin then smiles at you.

"Ya still my gf." He gets up and hugs you while you giggle at the cute kid. Then you both get back to playing and spend your day like that.

-----Jungkook's POV

It's early evening and he was already driving home. He just couldn't take his wife, Y/n, out of his mind that lead him to not focus on work so he eventually decided to go home early and give off to the staff for the rest of the day.