Part 19 (2/2)

✨✨✨✨✨

"Jungkook is out of town." You informed placing the cup of coffee on the table as you took a seat in front of Jin.

"Ahhh... nevermind that boy told me to come home and now he's missing." Jin sighed, shaking his head. "You are..." You said trying to remember if you knew this man since you were sure you saw him at your wedding.

"Kim SeokJin! Your husband's not-by-blood brother and your brother Hoseok is my buddy. I'm---" You cut off his sentence.

"One of the top 5 hackers in Seoul. The only illegal worker who's famous for his legal works." You said taking him by surprise as you held a blank expression.

"Ah... how did you..?" He asked, perplexed. You chuckled and picked up the newspaper from the table. "I was just now reading the news and see! You're here."

You pointed at his picture under an article. Jin also chuckled though he still remembered your second sentence. You both had a bit of chit chat and you both blended quite well. It didn't feel like you were unknown to him.

In fact he has that friendly, comfortable aura around him that could make anyone feel at home.

The laughs were interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll check. It must be kook." You smiled widely and walked to open the door and it really turned out to be Jungkook. He smiled and you immediately hugged him.

(Covid doesn't exist here so yeah:)) He hugged you
back.

"Missed me that much princess?" He asked in his usual teasing tone but your eyes were stuck somewhere else.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed pulling away from Jungkook and walked past him near your brother. Jungkook rolled his eyes mumbling.

"Guess I was the only one who missed her like crazy" He shook his head and walked further in.

Here you were met by your brother, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"What a pleasant surprise!" You smiled. "Well.. because I missed my bubble gum so why not a surprise?" Hoseok wiggled his brows and you chuckled.

"We're here only for tonight." Yoongi interrupted, grabbing some of your attention and you bowed to him, politely. "Ohh… anyways, come in." You brought them inside, closing the door behind.

Inside, Jungkook was giggling with Jin like a little kid which shocked you. "Hyung-nim! Don't call me that!" Jungkook whined and Jin simply patted his head.

"As you say kookie." Jin mocked again. "Woah! Jungkook is laughing." Yoongi blabbered and Jungkook glared at Yoongi with his usual cold expression

"None of your fveking business!" Jungkook spat. "Language kid!" Jin warned. "Sorry hyung." Jungkook said and went up to his room.

"You... he.. wh.what?" You finally spoke up about your perplexity. "Ah, leave him! He's always like this. Oh! Who am I even telling? You're his wife." Seokjin laughed and you smiled as well.

-----In your room

"Koo... the dinner is ready. Jin oppa made it!" You inform, entering the room as you see Jungkook reading his book as usual.

He didn't respond. What? Is he mad? Your eyes slightly widen at your thought. Why will he be mad? You thought and went near him.

"Koo… Jungkook…? Mr. Jeon, are you listening?" You called again and again but he didn't budge. You huffed and pulled away his book.