Final (1/2)

Helloo! Before we start, I'm fine. Tell me about yourself instead.

My life's been good. Umm not really. Many, like alot of things happened. One of them being ... Breaking up with my bf.

It was needed. He was nice and I still think he was/is the best boy but we were way too far and it made me think he doesn't likes me anymore.... Ahhh long story. Will tell you all another time if you wanna know.

For now, let's get it
(Haven't proof read)

✨✨✨✨✨

~ Inside a house ~

All of you had entered the house Namjoon was held captive at. It was a normal house, hence your stay place for the city.

Yoongi was brought inside one of the rooms. He was still unconscious as You, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoonji and Jimin surrounded him.

Jimin checked his pulse and did a few things here and there being the doctor he is.

"He is just asleep. But I think I should give him a sponge bath." Jimin proposed and you rushed inside the bathroom to bring a mug and towel.

He slowly opened a few top buttons of Yoongi's shirt and wiped his face and neck with the wet cloth.

He then pull the covers over him and Jungkook set the temperature of the air conditioner before all of you decided to walk out.

All of you but Yoonji.

She stood frozen as if she had seen a ghost. Once You, Jimin and Jungkook left the room she took slow steps towards the bed.

Pulling the covers down his chest she adjusted the shirt just so it could reveal the small tattoo below his collarbone.

"Oh my god." She shook her head a little before walking to the dressing table and pulling her own top collar a bit down just to see the same tattoo near her collarbone.

She shook her head before rushing out of the room.

~In the hall~

N

ow you all sat down together face to face ready to know what shit went down all over the year and even before that.

"I know you all want to know everything but just... Just wait a while please." Namjoon sighs looking at all your confused faces.

Right on cue, the doorbell rang and Namjoon immediately stood up getting to the door. He entered back with a woman who looked quite scared seeing so many people in front of her.

She clutched her doll closer to her chest all while slightly peeking from Namjoon.

"This... Is Miso. Siya's older sister." He introduced before turning to Miso with a smile, "Baby, this is my family you don't need to be scared. They're good people, hmm?"

Miso glanced at all the people before turning to look at Namjoon with a slight nod.

"You can go to your room alone, right? I'll come up in a while." Namjoon told her and she immediately nodded with a smile rushing towards the stairs and disappearing in one of the rooms upstairs.